Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to stay busy when I can Cane !-- Hopper trying to find me a job ? -- I ran that 4 part bloom rotation a few months and moved right on to an 8 part 60 day rotation !-- Harvest and trim just a little each week instead of getting slammed regularly !-- 4th part goes to bloom on the 15th !-- Gonna have to build some more boxes !

I was cleaning the pool and stuck my hand into the skimmer filter and stung 4x. I used ammonia and aleve. The bee stings actually seemed to help the arthritis, lol.

There's a definite strange connection between hee venom and pain control for things like diabetic nerve pain Umbra !-- I'm just have to hurt worse than this to submit to intentional bee stings !

I was cleaning the pool and stuck my hand into the skimmer filter and stung 4x. I used ammonia and aleve. The bee stings actually seemed to help the arthritis, lol.

Lol i'm not sure if that's helping her arthritis my friend or if it just hurts a lot more so you're forgetting about the arthritis hope your night gets better my friend :48:

Umbra i saw a show where bee vemon was being by a woman with ms. She would let a couple of them sting her and later she could walk.

Keef i don't know which is worst. Getting into bull nettle or finding a asp when your not looking. Man them things can sting.

Giggy I got a 3rd thing !-- They got these sand colored scorpions down here !-- I done got tagged on the a** twice when I sat on one since we been here !-- Like a yellow jacket Cuz !-- U can't think about nothing just make that silent scream for awhile !-- Maybe worse than a single yellow jacket sting but U know them yellow jackets don't come in one or twos !- They gonna all try to sting U !

I'm a novice at this genetics history so ya'll got to hook a brother up with some 411 sometimes -- Umbra is it true that Skywalker OG is Fire OG on a Mazar female ? - Reason I ask is I know dis guy looking for a '88G13HP male and I mean I did get the Mazar from him !-- Seems to me if that Fire OG worked well maybe this would too ? -- She growing up beside an unsexed BBSL too !-- The breeding is a natural progression of the VCD isn't it ? -- U start looking at what U got and think U know if I could take that part of this plant and that part of this plant ? -- Might be da bomb ?- U don't get rid of the Variety Chasing Disease -- U just add breeding your own monster to the disease symptoms! -- Sad !-- Unless U hit the bullseye !

I'm a novice at this genetics history so ya'll got to hook a brother up with some 411 sometimes -- Umbra is it true that Skywalker OG is Fire OG on a Mazar female ? - Reason I ask is I know dis guy looking for a '88G13HP male and I mean I did get the Mazar from him !-- Seems to me if that Fire OG worked well maybe this would too ? -- She growing up beside an unsexed BBSL too !-- The breeding is a natural progression of the VCD isn't it ? -- U start looking at what U got and think U know if I could take that part of this plant and that part of this plant ? -- Might be da bomb ?- U don't get rid of the Variety Chasing Disease -- U just add breeding your own monster to the disease symptoms! -- Sad !-- Unless U hit the bullseye !

I am not sure about the lineage of skywalker og or fire og, but I have both. I like the structure of skywalker. I just used it with some of the Box of Chocolates crosses I made. I have a few more things I'm planning on doing with it.

wake and bake ofc GSC shatter today

the best is extreemly hot dry peppers like the ones in the raman cup of soup, once when i was incarserated i learned if u crush it up fine powder and put on the inside crotch area of underwear of some one about to get out of the shower with pores open in their skin in that area the reaction is a once in the life time to b seen

n.e.wguy. i saw a guy smoke a stolen cigarette with black pepper rolled inside. he did not steal a cig from THAT guy anymore!!

Good morning everyone Umbra I keep thinking about your golden ticket for some reason it just every once in a while keeps coming across my mind I think I might have to try and track some of that down on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate it is 10 being best

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm late for the Wake and Bake !- Slept in this morning !-- Oh Mane !-- This my birthday and I don't want to have another birthday !-- I'm turn 49 for the 15 or 20th time !-- I don't even know anymore !-- Birthday Buzz ? --

Good morning everyone Umbra I keep thinking about your golden ticket for some reason it just every once in a while keeps coming across my mind I think I might have to try and track some of that down on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate it is 10 being best

I don't know how to rate it. Maybe a 9. It has many great traits, but it has just sat on the shelves at the dispensaries. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with my growing it, so it is not just a matter of me being a bad grower and growing crappy weed, NCH grew it and he got the same reaction. East Coast it was a huge hit. So my point is that rating weed can be different to different people. I don't think there are any more of those beans available anymore. I guess it was good I made some beans, lol.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm late for the Wake and Bake !- Slept in this morning !-- Oh Mane !-- This my birthday and I don't want to have another birthday !-- I'm turn 49 for the 15 or 20th time !-- I don't even know anymore !-- Birthday Buzz ? --

Aries, hey makes sense. you 61, right?

Good Morning OFC. Happy Birthday Keef. Busy day today. Wishing everyone have a nice High day.

No Umbra -- I'm 62 !---Does my Aries show sometimes ? -- I been watching the west coast and the other free states -- I don't think it has to do with quality at all !-- Regional preference ? -- Then inside regional preference there is individual preference !
Complicated sheet !-- The younger user gonna want oil in a vape pen -- Old School gonna always perfer flowers !- Most gonna develop a variety preference !-- I'm still exploring them myself ! -- Umbra U probably don't want to grow the flavor of the week ! ---What moves consistently and always has a moderate demand ?-- Personally I think U should grow some the stuff U bred !
Caps are kicking in and I be doing alright !-- -- Don't feel a day over than 61 !

I don't know how to rate it. Maybe a 9. It has many great traits, but it has just sat on the shelves at the dispensaries. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with my growing it, so it is not just a matter of me being a bad grower and growing crappy weed, NCH grew it and he got the same reaction. East Coast it was a huge hit. So my point is that rating weed can be different to different people. I don't think there are any more of those beans available anymore. I guess it was good I made some beans, lol.

Those people just probably don't know about it and that's why it's not being such a big hit guaranteed it ain't nothing to do with you man it just comes down to knowledge if people don't know about it they're not interested and I Think you're one hell of a grower I value your advice when it comes to stuff like this hope you're having a good day my friend

Happy birthday Keef hope you have an awesome day buddy :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back