Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys !-- I'm try to build the perfect buzz today !-- Gonna be overcast and humid at the beach !--
I got that Bubba's Momma and BBSL to sex -- Got my girl on the rest ! -- Seems strange not to have seed burning a hole in my pocket wanting to be planted !-- Time to settle down and just grow what I got ? ---

i posted pics of my seeds on ig if any one wants to trade any thing some i cant let go tho lol

Thanks guys !-- I'm try to build the perfect buzz today !-- Gonna be overcast and humid at the beach !--
I got that Bubba's Momma and BBSL to sex -- Got my girl on the rest ! -- Seems strange not to have seed burning a hole in my pocket wanting to be planted !-- Time to settle down and just grow what I got ? ---

Green Santa coming with birthday gifts. Since I moved to Cali, I've been told not to grow from seed and grow whatever clones I'm given. I have done exactly that. Now I'm growing my beans and some others that I like. Back to breeding as well and planning all kinds of things. Besides the GT I'm running a couple quish, temple booty, chiesel, meltdown, King Louis 13th og and Jersey og.

Thanks Umbra !- U know I'll plant them !-- I don't know how to put seed up for later !-- Sometimes Running with the pack ain't the answer !-- Do it your way Cuz !

I am trying to make it work, lol. sexing phantom cookies, glazed black cherries, Fruity Pepples OG 1c, gdp x bpu, Alice's Cookies and Clifford.

I was wrong Seedfinders says the Old School--" Skywalker "--Was-- Mazar -x- Blueberry !-- Then crossed with OG Kush for the OG part !-- Then there is finding the right pheno !
Stuff give me a headache!

haha ya Yarddog I always have a can of pepper spray the gel kind in my door for the hatters dont even need to get out spray and leave em dying, its on my things to do today list actually

What up Giggy ? -- I been looking around at packing materials for those lights! -- See if I can find a box big enough to hold them all !

The White -x- Nepal Indica --(marked WI)
Umbra don't grow none of this !--Won't get a fly high and got almost no tricomes !

View attachment 20170410_132025-1.jpg

Keef the WI were beans that were sitting for a long time and I didn't think would pop, so I didn't keep any.

I got One Umbra !

This my seed hoard !--- I got f-2 B.B. King seed too !
Rose's Purple Haze -- 6 seed

Hoe Berry -7 seed !--

Trips--x- T.E. --- 3 seed ( may not be mature enough to germ ) --This one we label ---D.D.'s Blue Elephant !

Those GDP-X-B.R. -- Mane that is a tough one !-- Took maybe 40-50 seed to get one to germ and it was a girl !-- Absolutely worth the trouble!

Snow Desiel -- 5 seed

The White -x- Black Rose -- 3 seed !

View attachment 20170410_135903.jpg

I don't know what the CFO wants to keep so I had to sit on them !-- I got my girls from these !--I'm good !

Thanks Kraven! -- I quit celebrating B-day long time ago !- They a reminder that I'm a year older !- I'm not a fan of the aging process !-- What am I gonna do today ? -- Nurse a buzz --Do some pharming ? -- Weather is kinda oppressive --Full moon tonight ?-- Not a time to achieve great things !-- I'm lay low Cuz !-- Mostly !-- Have trouble remembering dates so -- Help me remember on my B-day -- I snuck out and plants some B.B. on the backside of the dunes directly under the coast guard flight path !-- See if it'll grow and if it do ? -- Will they find it !-- See if we got any moth balls to keep critters away ?

Happy Day to ya Cuz, I will leave the rest out, Not fond of them either.
Hello to Everyone else. Smoked the last of my Blackberry Kush. I am really high and it about 420 Guess I go smoke some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back