Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ went to the Grits Festive yesterday and got good home for 5 of the pups. People bring there dogs, so, I knew it was going to be a good place to get rid of some of the pups. :bongin:

Umbra -- I made one my simple things last night to snack on awhile -- 8 oz cream cheese -- fist full of green onion tops -- a finely chopped pack of Budig shaved lunch meat -- season with garlic powder or seasoning of choice -- mix it up evenly and refrigerate till next day for flavors come together !-- Makes a nice cheese log I eat on crackers ! -- Dropped some on top my caps !-- I be alright now !

Making me hungry. Too lazy to cook, lol. So that same pack of cream cheese with a jar of jalapeno jelly dumped on top and some almond nut crackers. And a rootbeer float.

Spring is sprung and some yard work too. The Japanese Magnolia I planted has found itself and the yard is looking tip top shape....now a cold beer and a few bowls ;)

My veggies are moving right along:

Butternut Squash
Yellow Bell Peppers
Black Beauty Eggplant
Roma Tomatoes

container gardens are fun. haven't done much here but in NJ I did a bunch of containers with fruit and tomato and peppers. Here in Cali it is so hot and dry you would need to water several times a day.

Thanks Umbra...just didn't get around to building a few beds this year, sadly this spot I have them yearly is excellent for a garden but covered in cement......It gets great morning sun until close to midday then plenty of shade the rest of the day.

I have some hot pepper seeds that I got from TCVG. They were from Melvan and her garden. They were so hot no one could eat them. I was thinking about drying them and putting it on my hands when they start to ache.

Nap Wake and Bake !-- 4:20 --Call it what U want !-- Coffee and pipe !

I Been thinking about veggies and stuff lately !-- I want to stick some in aero on the fringes in the grow room !-- I'd like an everbearing cherry tomato -- vine like would be best !-- everbearing hanging strawberries -- Been trying to think what else would work ? -- basil --cilantro - oregano -- thyme I already did and know it works -- Got green onions that I use the tops from been growing at least 2 years in a pot out back !-- This year I got some potato and peppers in a container !

Umbra--weaponized those peppers !-- In the south we make clear pepper sauce -- Just fill a jar with hot peppers then fill with vinegar !! -- Let it set up a few months !- Put that vinegar in a water gun -- Make a bear sheet his pants !-- Super soaker I put a crowd down !-- No permanent damage but U will stop whatever U doing and find Jesus !

Hahahahahaha ...yep the o'l pepper sauce gag.....almost as fun as whacking your sweaty friends with stinging nettles on the neck and back. :rofl:

Why DO stinging nettles hurt so much? Chemist shows how tiny hairs inject venom to produce pain. Chemists aren't sure which chemicals are in the venom, but histamine, acetylcholine and serotonin are culprits. Trichome hairs inject cocktail into skin causing pain and swelling - and antihistamine is the only reliable treatment.

Bull Nettle !-- U will willing pee all over yourself! -- Ain't funny Kraven !-- Unless U just watching !
Same with jelly fish stings !-- U got to pee on it to make it stop stinging !-- Vinegar will help bull Nettle and jelly fish stings too but U ain't always got vinegar !

Man when I was young you didn't turn your back or you would get it wiped upside your neck / face by a loving friend :rofl:

But whats even funnier is if they don't grab it right and end up nailing themselves instead. ;)

Note to self : -- U ever around Kraven ? -- Watch him like a hawk and don't turn your back !-- I'm bringing my super soaker with pepper sauce !-- Let's not hurt each other !-- I'm too old to find that stuff funny if it happens to me !

Been doing some thinking !-- I know how they use soy beans to make Tofu in the Far East !-- Ain't nothing but bean Curd !-- So here's my thought -- Southern Red Bean Tofu and it should have some hog in it and seasoned right but it might work !

Sunshine all day long...well close enough.. getting some veggie starts in the ground, seeds planted...spring is here
And smoking on some nurse larry:48:

I'm worried about Nick he lives alone and he was sick and he hasn't checked in for several days maybe a week ? -- Hope he's O.K. !-- It's spring --suns out -- Cane be outside and busy --He ain't got time to get sick !

Things are going along just fine the Shingles are leaving my body...still have pain....have caps and plenty of smoke....ya'll doing well I hope:)

U scared me Cane !-- I told D.D. better sign me up for that shot !-- I get a shot ? --I might wimp up and cry a few minutes but it be worth it to not get shingles !

Looking forward to smoking that Riot Berry OG --x- BPU 1st row on the right and all them in the second row !-- The Mazar and Nightshade are feminized -- The Bubba's Momma and That Black Berry Snow Lotus are my best shot at that male I'm looking for !-- Bubba's Momma got great structure! - I had it and lost it to the bugs before I could bloom it !-- BBSL !-- I got my eye on U !

View attachment 20170409_181938-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back