Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK one last one.... :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo[/ame]

Kraven what would we do without U ? -- Tell the truth !-- U been smoking that stuff again ?-- Me too !

Looks good, funny since we live so close to the gulf - shrimp / crab / oysters are just a normal meal ;)

Keef, a little old Mexican woman sits in the corner and makes the tortillas, come up, i take you there. you will change your mind. they also have the same warm tortillas but they have steak, white cheese, bacon, cabbage and cilantro. I guess i should just drive down there... I am making chili mac.

DD, that is a good time to be born.. I am glad you were born and that you cook.

Kraven i will listen to those tunes after dinner. thanks for posting.

Rose -Rose -Rose !-- U don't have your own tortilla press ? -- Poor baby doll U need Keef send U some Masa and a press ? -- U know D.D. bought me that stainless steel electric smoker ?-- She bought it so I can smoke them big pork roast so she can make tamale filling !-- Then next day after the roast done -- we make tamales all day long !-- Dozen -upon dozen of tamales !-- I like it at first but it gets old after by evening !

HIGH :48: everyone been super busy at work plants are good have new pics in IG if any one wants to look , have had no time on a computer to upload stuff or even post on here lol
zzz need to smoke time
waiting on a ups delivery fingers crossed its a naughty one :watchplant::ciao:

What up NE ? -- We call a delivery like that Green Santa !-- He bring me seeds and stuff !-- He recently brought me some pollen from Canada ! -- Last time I sent some seeds out the clerk ask me what it was and if I wanted insurance ? -- I said No on the insurance and there's seed in the packages !-- He said seed ?
I said Yep !-- Hierloom Tiger Stripe Tomato seed !-- Want some ? -- While he processed the packages with the pot seed we discussed gardening and the popularity of heirloom varieties !-- I didn't realize I was holding up the line and promised to drop by some the tomato seed !-- We buddies !

Anyone know if there is a heirloom tomato variety called tiger stripe ? -- I thought I made it up on the spot !-- Be funny if there really was one named that !

I grew out these heirloom Russian black tomatoes. Best tomatoes I have ever eaten.

Morning OFC Wake and Bake, Hi D.D., WH. Keef I have some I think. I know of 4 striped Heirloom Tomato's. I must try this black one Umbra.

Morning O.F.C. !-- -- I be dammed !-- Hopper know U bout everything !-- Tiger Stripe Tomatos ?-- Who woulda ever thunk it ? --I sure as hell didn't know !-- So maybe I owe Cuz down there some seed !

Got another project I'm thinking about !-- I got some B.B. seed and I been wondering if they'd grow on the back side of the dunes !-- We got some rain coming might give them a start !-- If they would grow my second question -- Everybody and they momma who can fly --fly up and down the beach -- So If it'll grow how long would it take all them po-po flyboys to find it ?-- Right there under thier flight path ? -- So will it grow and will they find it and how soon ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back