"OGK's Bubba" 6 month old mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGKushman

Don’t eat that pancake.
Reaction score
My mother got to big for her bedroom, so I shunned her into the garage. If she makes a peep I'll whack her. :hubba:

She hit about 5 feet. So I took some good clones, bent her over, and sent her off to pasture in the bud room about 4 weeks ago. Should be done in 2 more. This is a 6 week bubba.

Its dark so I cant get some macros.

She is the closer right hand side, 1st plant in 1st pic. (~6 MONTHS AGO.)

JUST REALIZED i PUT A STARTER CUBE IN A 4 INCH CUBE, SET THAT ON A 6 INCH CUBE, PUT THAT ON A EXPANSION SLAB, SET THAT ON ANOTHER SLAB...ROFL

THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO HAND WATER

AdamsPalm_058.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

Here are the Macros...light just came on.

MMMMmmmMMMMmm....still 3 weeks left or more possibly.

And to show you guys that light distance is not fixed...My plant is growing ~10 inches from the 1000w HPS...1/4 inch tempered & vented gives me an extra foot to grow in!

IMG_2755.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

I <3 Bubba. Just whacked one down @ wk 8. I'm gonna let the rest go another week or so, until I need the room for their replacements.

Check 'em out, link in my sig :)

DLtoker said:
Looking super dank. I wouldn't be able to help myself to not grab one of those buds and just pop it in my mouth... :)
lol

that made me laugh :D

DLtoker said:
Looking super dank. I wouldn't be able to help myself to not grab one of those buds and just pop it in my mouth... :)

Funny you say this, I have eaten plenty of fresh buds.

I'm like "just a small nibble" and end up eating a whole big bud. Tastes so good at first, if only the aftertaste wasn't terrible I would eat them all. lol

keep that thing on a bbq spinner thing or turn it over every day so the whole plant is a big bud

hanfhead said:
Funny you say this, I have eaten plenty of fresh buds.

I'm like "just a small nibble" and end up eating a whole big bud. Tastes so good at first, if only the aftertaste wasn't terrible I would eat them all. lol
Haha, how's the high like? Anything at all?

I just chopped my 7 month old bubba mother last night @ week 3. She was huge and forming beautifully. I was messing with my filter and had the door open when the lights went out. It took me almost an hour to get everything set back up. Almost a week later she was full of balls. This was a club cut and I was sure just one shot of extra light wouldn't do anything. Man was I wrong. I have 5 other strains in my flower room, all popular club cuts, and none but the bubba was affected. I wanted to cry when I tossed her into the garbage. The bubba was by far the best out of the bunch. I'm really gonna miss her this harvest. RIP

2009_0811Aug100002.JPG

OGKushman said:
lol

that made me laugh :D

made me laugh too!
Ya me and my buddy have taken fresh leaves and made some tea, pretty good **** high all day and i was tasting herb all day.

Thanks for the great pics..I have some Bubba Kush growing now..yours makes my mouth water..thanks for shareing with us..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Your welcome guys! I live to grow! :)
kilermacoy1 said:
made me laugh too!
Ya me and my buddy have taken fresh leaves and made some tea, pretty good **** high all day and i was tasting herb all day.
:rofl
I remember doing that- we added sugar to some then corked a bottle of it....2 weeks later lid blew off! What up dawg!!!!!

DIdnt think you would post up on here.:holysheep: Picked up 2 more clones today.

NVTHIS Im so sorry about that. :( If I could send you a clone I would. The genes are so strong. All 5 clones survived wth NO problems and NO obvious gene deficiencies.

That BBQ Spinner got me doing that thing with my brain again...hmmmmm Progress Update - Same Nugs:

weedsmilie-1.gif

:holysheep:

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2817.jpg

IMG_2821.jpg

Latest posts