12/12 from seed??????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuggaloKing69

JuggaloKing69
Reaction score
my plants are 4 in tall and on the set of leaves with 5 pedals.
My setup is cheap 1 65W blue grow lamp and 2 20W flourescent tubes 2 14W CFL's in a cabinet 5 ft tall and 2 1/2 ft wide .
My question is can I start 12/12 now & if I did what would happen???????????????????????? REPLIES NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you could, what would happen is you would be forcing them into flower. It can be a good idea if you're trying to get maximum yield for the space (many plants in a tight area with short veg periods), but if you're growing only a few plants, you're going to get nowhere NEAR the amount of bud you will get if you let them veg until they're ready to flower. And why go through an entire flowering period for an 1/8th ounce?

? I only have 4 plants in hopes of 1 or 2 females i just want to determine sex as early as possible any suggestions??????????

Going 12/12 from seeds will not force your plants to flower immediately, they will veg under the 12/12 until they reach maturity, and then they will flower. Putting a clone straight 12/12 will force the clone to flower because the clone will be sexually mature.

Take a clone from the plants as soon as you have one to take, and then flower that clone, it should show its sex in about 2 weeks, give our take a few days

Latest posts

Back