12/12 From Seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadCityChaos

Curious Begginer
Reaction score
ive been doing some reading on the 12/12 from seed meathod. im growing in a very small space, where height is a major issue. just thought id get some comments on it. pros/ cons, whatever they may be, lets hear it.
:confused:

hey im doing a journal on 12/12 beans ,,,i grow in a small closet to but im doing 12 /12 cause im outta bud ,,have you thought of lst to keep the height down? lots of pros and cons to it mainly they dont get as big as i like :hubba:
check out some of runbyhemps 12/12 grow journal :peace:

look under Plant training in the Resources link above... there are methods of growing a plant in regular lighting schedules in there... I myself have a number of journals of a Sativa strain I grew micro, med, and large plants with using a variety of techniques and methodes....

i've grown several on 12/12 from seed. always turned out nice for me. i've never grown any auto flowering plants but maybe thats something to look into.. whats you total height to grow?

pros, fast finishing time- compact size.... cons- diminished yeild.

give 2 weeks veg- that will GREATLY increase yeild.... trust me ;)

ive probobly got like 2 feet max growing space. i have also read alot on lst, if i wanted to keep these bushy (keep in mind, this is my first grow) could i use lst and 12/12? im growing bubbalicious strain from nirvana shop. thanks for quick responses guys

@Trilions of Atoms

when u say 2 weeks of veg, do u mean 24/7 lights for 2 weeks? sorry, kinda new to this whole thing.

at two feet veg for three weeks, super crop when a week old every other day at every other node and finish when they tell you you are ready. supercropping will turn those strechy plants into compact dense colas. most of the long strechy small buds you see could have been helped with lowering the light and supercropping.

you will love me if you do this compared to 12/12 from seed.

alright, sweet. so for like two weeks do 24/0 then switch to 12/12. for soil i have a phylite and some organic soil with 6.5ph and extra nitrogen. gunna start in party cups then transplant to bigger pots. any suggestions?

@ Trillions of Atoms

english please, remeber. this is my first grow. haha

seriously, when you see most of the buds on here over a foot they are 6 inches of top cola (weighing a few grams) and the rest of the plant is seperated by inches of stem and popcorn buds.

light intensity and grow methods could have helped this!

what part do i need to translate?

I LST'd for the first time this grow and am really happy with the result. The plants ended up 18" high but 30" across, two of them side by side look just like SOG. Lots and lots of bud sites. You don't even need to resort to all that stuff with plastic tube and screws either. I just folded masking tape over to make 1/4" tape loops (sticky side stuck together) and another piece of tape to secure the loop to the side of the pot. Cheap, quick, easy.
This is one of them, a little while back. It's covered in colas now.

nice lookin plan man.haha im hopin for about 20" high and like 15" across. somewhere around there. hopin not to run into any probs with size, otherwise ill be screwed. haha

@trillion

do u mean 2 weeks from planting, or from sprout out of ground?

Latest posts

Back