12-12 From Seedling?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
Ive Heard some discussion in the forums of starting your seedling on 12-12
what kind of yield could you expect

SOG is growing alot of plants in a small area like 4 plants per sq ft i dont know i am just telling what i have read.

I would like to try it but i cant have that many plants legally.

starting your seedling on 12-12
what kind of yield could you expect? Any rough estimates in grams please

never tried it but sog is taking clones directly after they are rooted and introducing them to the 12/12.

starting seeds under 12/12 and using this regimen throughout the plants life is a way of dwarfing the plant. i have no idea how this yields in perspective to a regular light regimen.

sorry i wasnt of more help...

Example- 9 sq ft of space, 4 plants per sq ft, so 36 plants-
Start with 36 clones (or seedlings) put into 12/12 right away and they just grow one main cola. The space will fill up fast and it's called a sea of green. The advantage is you get buds quicker...if you have a mother plant you have clones already rooted (in 12/12) ready to go into this same space soon as the others are harvested. This way you can keep a perpetual grow and harvest every 6-8 weeks depending on when your clones start and harvest times for different strains.

Toker pretty much hit it on the head with what he said about SOG. Its much better if you have a couple mother plants to take clones off of rather than doing it from seed. If done from seed, the plants ARE going to veg for a little while before they start to flower no matter what light they are under. SOG is much much more effective if done with clones. Hope this helps. Good luck and take care my friend.

Latest posts

Back