13 weeks of flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would check out your enviroment as well, because I wouldn't expect a bag seed to be a pure sativa because they were grown for commerical purposes, which doesn't work very well for sativas, as they are low yeilding and have a long flowering time.

What you are saying is very common if you have any type of light leak. That will delay or even prevent your plants from maturing. Could this be possible?

I have never heard of any greenhouse strain taking 28 weeks. Like 28 weeks is a very long time. That is like 6-7 months of just flowering. I have grown GH's Neville's Haze the longest I have flowered her was 16 weeks, and it could have came down a week before or so.

As I recall the legend of the orginal trainwreck took 6 to 9 months before flowering. Became clone only just to avoid the long veg time to be mature enough to flower. Hybrids have solved that problem, though.

Flowering time and veg time are a totally different animal... There are plenty of strains that veg very slow, mainly because they are so inbreed. But that has nothing to do with flowering times

BY the way you can get trainwreck seeds in a bunch of places. Greenhouse actually sells them

agreed. but when growing from seed, veg and flower = total time. That's what most people look at.

nah, this was a thread talking strictly of flowering times. I would have to disagree, most people that I have seen have the two totally seperated. They have a veg time and a flowering time, which are totally seperate. I mean i understand saying i have been growing this for 30 weeks, but most people I have met will tell you the amount of time they have been growing in that stage, e.g, I have been flowering 5 weeks if they are flowering or they say " this is 4 weeks old" when they are usually talking about vegging. But i must say most people I have met don't lump the two together because it would basically be a useess number. To have some idea of how long you have left in flowering, you would have to substract you veg time. IDK

Your resin sounds quite ready as many strains dont produce all amber trichs but cloudy interspersed with amber,it's quite common especially with hybrids.

Latest posts

Back