Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My well water comes out at 7.0. If you don't gun it down a little, she'll lock out any nutrient you're trying to feed your ladies.
My tap is darn near 8. Jacks took it down to 6.4ish. No cal mag. Same everytime, no Just water. This stuff works. I figured if the mothers acted up, I would slide them in the flower tent, I have new cuts to replace them with.

Everyone is happy in my tents...mothers, crazy chrimera 3 in its own tent, and flower tent.

This is a simple plan. Always the same. No messing with RO, no need to PH. Same mix EVERY water, except last two weeks just water. Have both veg and flower in different tents/gardens? They all get the same thing, every time.

Bubba

Ever notice there aren’t any stray cats and dogs around Chinese restaurants?
I don't notice stray dogs or cats near any restaurant in the states. Saw some big azz raccoons begging in restaurants in Central America.....ever eat a bbq'd raccoon? Tastes like chicken, really. There are Coon hunting dogs, bred for that purpose. (Southern thing...)

Bubba

I don't notice stray dogs or cats near any restaurant in the states. Saw some big azz raccoons begging in restaurants in Central America.....ever eat a bbq'd raccoon? Tastes like chicken, really. There are Coon hunting dogs, bred for that purpose. (Southern thing...)

Bubba
I was raised poor in TN although I had no idea we were poor. And while I did see raccoons on squirrel hunts I never ate one. But in the Memphis dumpsters around 2 am…I’d put those raccoons up against any other cities raccoons by weight. They are massive

I was raised poor in TN although I had no idea we were poor. And while I did see raccoons on squirrel hunts I never ate one. But in the Memphis dumpsters around 2 am…I’d put those raccoons up against any other cities raccoons by weight. They are massive
I saw ones standing on their hind legs begging at a restaurant in cost Rica. I was really cooked, but they were like 4 ft tall. Sort of looked like mere cats when they stand up They also had gigantic Blue Jays.

I woke up one morning to hearing what sounded like 3 or 4 babies crying, very loud. Went out on the deck and it was 3 or 4 parrots doing it. It sounded just like real babies, crying loud! After that they all started laughing. That was hilarious. It sounded like 3 or 4 guys laughing their azzez off.

I thought squirrels were irritating 😞

Bubba

I saw ones standing on their hind legs begging at a restaurant in cost Rica. I was really cooked, but they were like 4 ft tall. Sort of looked like mere cats when they stand up They also had gigantic Blue Jays.

I woke up one morning to hearing what sounded like 3 or 4 babies crying, very loud. Went out on the deck and it was 3 or 4 parrots doing it. It sounded just like real babies, crying loud! After that they all started laughing. That was hilarious. It sounded like 3 or 4 guys laughing their azzez off.

I thought squirrels were irritating 😞

Bubba
Are you kidding? Fried squirrel is a delicacy where I am from. Best tasting meat ever

My well water comes out at 7.0. If you don't gun it down a little, she'll lock out any nutrient you're trying to feed your ladies.
Well when I tried the jacks as dogster told about, it took my 7.7-8 PH tap right to the 6.4ish area. The Advanced Nutrient stuff buffers it a touch lower, about 5.7-5.9 PH, but that is RO water, 7.1ish right now.

Bubba

I always add my nutrients, check the PH, then use phosphoric acid to drop it down. If I get a little too nuts lowering it, I use NaHCO3, good ole Arm & Hammer baking soda. As far as calmag, I use magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt.

My tap is darn near 8. Jacks took it down to 6.4ish. No cal mag. Same everytime, no Just water. This stuff works. I figured if the mothers acted up, I would slide them in the flower tent, I have new cuts to replace them with.

Everyone is happy in my tents...mothers, crazy chrimera 3 in its own tent, and flower tent.

This is a simple plan. Always the same. No messing with RO, no need to PH. Same mix EVERY water, except last two weeks just water. Have both veg and flower in different tents/gardens? They all get the same thing, every time.

Bubba
The "last two weeks" thing is very subjectively depending on if it's the actual last two weeks.
Say its a heavy feeder and you cut the ferts while its still drawing on nutes it will tank the plants health same as any other.
The quickest tell is the fan leaves being used up they go yellow real fast when starved of nitrogen in flower.

Bubba
I used to be a big coonhunter. Couldn’t begin to tell you how many dogs I owned over the years.
There used to be a Chinese restaurant close to work that we would hit about once a week, when I was on 2nd shift.
A coworker and I went over there one night, and I happened to have 3 or 4 coons laying in the bed of my truck that I hadn’t skinned yet.
We left the restaurant, and as I pulled out onto the street, I told the guy with me that all the coons were missing from the bed of my truck.
He wondered out loud, wonder who would have took those coons.
I said, well, my truck has been sitting outside a Chinese restaurant for the last half hour, what do you think happened to them?
I really had him going until we got back to work, and he looked in the back of my truck.

I ordered some Jacks, and it will be here tomorrow.
I am really interested in this because I am going on an elk hunt in Colorado next month, and will be gone for two weeks, which means I will be depending on my wife to take care of the plants while I am gone.
I lovingly refer to my wife as Ole’ Brown Thumb on here for good reason.
If this works out, I will worry a lot less on that trip.
Plus, the simplicity is just awesome.
I have stopped giving all my plants nutes at the moment, and just giving straight Ph’d water, in hopes that I will be able to go ahead and switch everything over to Jacks. I figure I don’t have anything to lose, because they will all be dead anyway by the time I get back from that hunting trip, lol.

I am really interested in this because I am going on an elk hunt in Colorado next month, and will be gone for two weeks, which means I will be depending on my wife to take care of the plants while I am gone.
I have stopped giving all my plants nutes at the moment, and just giving straight Ph’d water, in hopes that I will be able to go ahead and switch everything over to Jacks. I figure I don’t have anything to lose, because they will all be dead anyway by the time I get back from that hunting trip, lol.
Talk about looking at things in a positive light!

No worries that shit turned my wife's thumbs green.
👍🏼

Talk about looking at things in a positive light!

No worries that shit turned my wife's thumbs green.
👍🏼
I did the same in my experiment. I didn't do anything, just when feed cycle came around, started using the jacks. Straight cold tap 1/2 tsp, that's it. Everytime. Nothing crazy happen so you should be fine

Bubba

There were a few different types, "Professional" 20-20-20, and another "Classic" 20-20-20. Not sure what difference is. Dogster says " Professional, so that is what I got.

Bubba

I used to be a big coonhunter. Couldn’t begin to tell you how many dogs I owned over the years.
There used to be a Chinese restaurant close to work that we would hit about once a week, when I was on 2nd shift.
A coworker and I went over there one night, and I happened to have 3 or 4 coons laying in the bed of my truck that I hadn’t skinned yet.
We left the restaurant, and as I pulled out onto the street, I told the guy with me that all the coons were missing from the bed of my truck.
He wondered out loud, wonder who would have took those coons.
I said, well, my truck has been sitting outside a Chinese restaurant for the last half hour, what do you think happened to them?
I really had him going until we got back to work, and he looked in the back of my truck.

i bbq’d a coon once and tried to eat it……with enough bbq sauce it went down ok but was really greasy

Latest posts

Back