Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen your plants and they are beautiful. Can't argue with success. But I will continue forward doing my thing. Gotta go and cut the grass. You wouldn't be any to have a contest on who has the nicest lawn would you?????
Not against yours..........your shit is wired tight!

Lets assume that's correct(it's not)then why are you using g them incorre

I have seen your plants and they are beautiful. Can't argue with success. But I will continue forward doing my thing. Gotta go and cut the grass. You wouldn't want to have a contest on who has the nicest lawn would you?????
Don't ask which lawn ferts...lol

1689265661304.png

Just moved a chrimera into flower. Will keep an eye on it.
My mother's, chimera 3 and LA pure Kush, are green as green can be. This happened 4 weeks into flower.

I have one that has only been in 2 weeks, (extra mother) starting to flower, still green as green.

Mother's and veg are ph 5.8 with AN grow nute. Problem happened 4 weeks into flower.

So, made up some 6.6-7.2 or so water with cal mag only, for past couple waterings. Seems to be helping getting no worse. Lone plant in 4x2 was just starting to show some of the yellow with dots, it's now doing fine.

The others just had a few yellow with dots leaves, all new growth is fine.

Bubba

https://www.jrpeters.com/20-20-20-general-purposehttps://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/2014GB005000

Those links show the chemical contents of jacks pro,perlite and peat.
Also shows why it works and that the assumptions being made regards "cal-mag" are just that.........assumptions.
Say, I noticed Jack's has a cannabis specific product. I did not look at it's make up. Obviously there is a reason to use "Professional" 20-20-20? I also was on their site, which didn't show prices, maybe it "priced" for cannabis market?

Also saw a "Classic" 20-20-20. Not sure how it varies, but the Professional version is what you use, right?

Bubba

8K HPS is like having a sun indoors, care to elaborate on your setup…I ran 4K HPS years ago and was getting 1.58GPW but my power bill was insane…
Our elec rates are .058 cents A kw.
I run two 1000's in Cooltubes in 5x10 tents.
I use 440 cfm inlines to move the air through the tubes with passive intake.
I use tents cuz yields drop per kW when I don't.
Veg under 400 hps cuts in a aerotype cloner.......really simple and basic.

my power bills were .071 per kw and they add .059 for fuel as a surcharge...I can buy superb flowers for 60 bucks a zip from a friend whereas it cost me $2500 in power to run 5 months...it's just not cost effective for the size grow I had...400sf.

Sorry yes I use sunshine mix#4,jacks pro 20-20-20 at 1\2 tsp. per gallon tap water which comes out to 3-3-3 roughly.
Every water until the very end of flower then just plain water the last week or so.
Perfect,healthy plants no Ph adjustments no flushes no fuckin calmag.........just healthy plants.
👍
Making sure I'm clear, you give this 1/2 teaspoon per gallon every time you water, don't stop until last week or so.....no just plain water, right? Had to ask, or I will try them to the bone! 😂.

Funny thing, I had "General Hydroponics" cal mag. I got some "General Organics" cal mag that pute suggested and uses. It is organic, the other isn't. BUT they both come from the same place, and have the same logo on the bottle.

I mixed up 2 separate gallon jugs, 5ml in each, shook and measured. The water was 7.0 ish to start with. The "Hydroponics" version lowered ph slightly, about 6.4 or so.

The "Organics" version lowered pH to about 5.5.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back