Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just moved a chrimera into flower. Will keep an eye on it.
I succeeded in keeping them green as green, until flower. This is very similar to last time, just earlier on. Flush early!

Bubba

I guess I will begin!

Like last time, was/is about 6.
I had to flush a plant practically to death ( I rain gallons of water thru it…) with super high PH water to bring my super low ph runoff once. My plant like yours was looking like it desperately need calmag and I was feeding it calmag…

I had to flush a plant practically to death ( I rain gallons of water thru it…) with super high PH water to bring my super low ph runoff once. My plant like yours was looking like it desperately need calmag and I was feeding it calmag…
Flush is imminent!

Bubba

blue-toilet.gif

I guess I will begin! Little epsom salts maybe as well.

Bubba
It's all I ever used in my hydro grows for magnesium. Cheap, easy to find anywhere, and works like a charm. In dirt, I'm not sure.
Friends used to tease me about using "foot soak" but they sure raved about the buds and buzz.

I suppose cal mag is cal mag, but I ran out of Advanced Nutrients cal mag, had another brand....I know AN is made do it adjusts my pH to about 5.8 or 5.9. Calmag doesn't absorb until 6.5 and upwards....is AN cal mag such that it can absorb at lower pH it buffers the nute mix to?

Never heard that from others, guess I will pick up some more AN cal mag.

Bubba

Think I will also add a pre flower flush to my protocol.

Bubba

I suppose cal mag is cal mag, but I ran out of Advanced Nutrients cal mag, had another brand....I know AN is made do it adjusts my pH to about 5.8 or 5.9. Calmag doesn't absorb until 6.5 and upwards....is AN cal mag such that it can absorb at lower pH it buffers the nute mix to?

Never heard that from others, guess I will pick up some more AN cal mag.

Bubba
I use General Organics Cal Mag. Plus I don't care it the label says I always adjust my PH to between 6.0 and 6.2.

When I mix the connesuer stuff, it sets about 5.8 or so. Do you add UP to increase to 6 or 6.2? I've been leaving it at 5.8ish...

Bubba

Latest posts

Back