Now what's going on here...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mixed 1/2 tspn in gallon of my ro water, which is running about 7.5 out of tap, ro lowers it to 6.5

The Jacks brought it down to 6. My regular tap and 1/2 tspn is next, thinking it will be about 6.5ish, perfect.

Current grow is a few weeks from being over,
Will give it a go next cycle.

Bubba

I use charcoal filtered water (removes chlorine ) so I use it right from tap. I have a big screw in filter that does main line not a system of filter just the one big one, change ever 6moths even longer. I have let it go a yr, and no chorine taste to water still)

I'm getting ready to try tap....I think the higher pH will have it right on the money.

I know you don't put much truck in ph, but I wouldn't really be adjusting it, just measuring it. Guess I sleep better!

Bubba
And it was....6.5 ph. My flowering Chrimera3, both tents were at 4 weeks. Two others in another tent.

Even though only 4 or so weeks left. I switched, as an experiment nutes to the tap water plus jacks. I've been using it on the flowering ones, even though only a couple weeks left of nutes anyway.

Also, started using it on the mothers too noticed no change with flowering ones, so good. Mother's seem fine also.

Interesting experiment, no ph, no calmag. I think that's why tap instead of RO, so the calcium and such are there, and there is some potassium and calcium in the jacks.

I just obtained the stuff to copy putes protocol, but the mothers will receive jacks.
(I got 25 lbs of the stuff... )

If you want a simple hydro gro, no ph ing, straight tap water, 1/2 teaspoon every feeding until final 2 weeks. This does work.
Dogster uses it, he just got a bud of the month ya know.

Seemed odd....straight tap, 1/2 teaspoon entire grow, no water feed water, just go. If you want a simple grow, this works.

Bubba

The other reason is, I have money, and full well intend to spend every cent before I go!

Sam's club always tries to talk me into saving money by getting their credit card. I tell them the same thing and ask if they have one that costs more? Usually have the line is cracking up!

Bubba
I wasn’t going to make this public knowledge but I have the ONLY copy of a lost map leading to a treasure chest filled with gold coins and rare jewels. So if you really need to spend every cent remember this offer minutes before you go as it could be yours!

I use charcoal filtered water (removes chlorine ) so I use it right from tap. I have a big screw in filter that does main line not a system of filter just the one big one, change ever 6moths even longer. I have let it go a yr, and no chorine taste to water still)
I didn't even de- chlorinate either. Cold water and 1/2 tsp. Period.

And it was....6.5 ph. My flowering Chrimera3, both tents were at 4 weeks. Two others in another tent.

Even though only 4 or so weeks left. I switched, as an experiment nutes to the tap water plus jacks. I've been using it on the flowering ones, even though only a couple weeks left of nutes anyway.

Also, started using it on the mothers too noticed no change with flowering ones, so good. Mother's seem fine also.

Interesting experiment, no ph, no calmag. I think that's why tap instead of RO, so the calcium and such are there, and there is some potassium and calcium in the jacks.

I just obtained the stuff to copy putes protocol, but the mothers will receive jacks.
(I got 25 lbs of the stuff... )

If you want a simple hydro gro, no ph ing, straight tap water, 1/2 teaspoon every feeding until final 2 weeks. This does work.
Dogster uses it, he just got a bud of the month ya know.

Seemed odd....straight tap, 1/2 teaspoon entire grow, no water feed water, just go. If you want a simple grow, this works.

Bubba
Post Putes secrets please

I wasn’t going to make this public knowledge but I have the ONLY copy of a lost treasure chest filled with gold coins and rare jewels. So if you really need to spend every cent remember this offer minutes before you go as it could be yours!
Sort of reminds me of the joke surrounding a fellow being told by his doc he had only 6 months to live. He told the doc he couldn't pay, so he gave him another 6 months......

Bubba

Post Putes secrets please
I'm sworn to secrecy.... had to have pic of burning saint in hand and everything. I'm darn near an honorary Coloradoian, darn near.... if I tell I have to kill myself. Pute said no more long drives, so I gotta whack myself. Joe's no closer, so I'm it.

I'm sworn to secrecy.... had to have pic of burning saint in hand and everything. I'm darn near an honorary Coloradoian, darn near.... if I tell I have to kill myself. Pute said no more long drives, so I gotta whack myself. Joe's no closer, so I'm it.
Come on Please
I'll tell you what my friend in DC said was on the laptop

The secret Ingredient is peee peee. Attracts bugs, but they are the "good" ones. Also, grow in USED cat litter. Talk about panther pi.ss terpenes!

Seriously, he gave it up in this thread! Grow and bloom by age old, Advanced nutrients, and his tea, which is detailed in the Advanced Growing thread. I think the tea is the big take away. I won't need the tarantula, piranha, and other beneficial which will now come from the tea.

Does he still have all them cats held prisoner in his basement
I think they are free range cats, mine are. They are indoors, but they have two main floors and a basement and screened in deck to spread out on.

Oh, don't try to "milk" them. There isn't enough bactine for that endeavor.

Seriously, he gave it up in this thread! Grow and bloom by age old,rive Advanced nutrients, and his tea, which is detailed in the Advanced Growing thread. I think the tea is the big take away. I won't need the tarantula, piranha, and other beneficial which will now come from the tea.
But what about the Overdrive

Latest posts

Back