16 day flower pics they have stopped !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hi growers the plants that are in question are auto black russian they showed sex at day 30 and 16days later are still the same just bigger no more pistils then they first showed the strain is ment to take 8/9 weeks but they are close to 7 weeks allready

setup
600w sunmaster dual spectrum cooltube
grow tent 1.2x1.2x2.0m
temps are 82 light on and 68 lights off
multi p compost and perlite mix

nuts are
iguana juice bloom
carbo load
big bud

my question is why have they stopped wot have i done wrong or are these pre flowers and they are not auto ok thats more then one question any advise would be great thanks :confused:

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

those are just your preflowers.... my guess would be it's a regular version, not an auto....

ok thanks thats a bummer i have 16 haze clones vegging with them looks like i need a new tent thank for your input

keep in mind this is only my opinion.... i say this because i personally have no experience with the auto strains.... just seems if it were an auto strain, from what i've heard and seen, you'd be well of into flowering by now....

i could be wrong though....

i am thinking wot your thinking i have grown autos before and they never took this long thats why im in debate on wot to do and have come to ask the experts

do i switch to 12/12 or hold out a week or so ?

she looks like she'd be a great mom.... or just put her into a 12/12 if you can....

I would go to 12/12 now cause I doubt its an auto. My buddy is growing some Quicksilver, which is supposedly an auto but its def not auto.

i agree. im not a auto guy either, but back when i started richy b had those bad girls dialed in. 2.5 oz a plant regularly. search him if you havent already.

Hello Fruity :)

Any chance of seeing the whole plant from further away?

:peace:

Hello Again Fruity :)

Are your lights on 20/4 or 24/0?

Can you link to where you bought the seeds so I can have a quick look?

By the way, the link in your sig isnt working.

I grow a lot of auto's and that my friend looks nothing like an auto.

the lights are on 20/4
i bought the seeds from xxx.discountseedcompany.co.uk[/url] but they are no longer on the site infact i cant find them anywhere on any seed site

I have looked everywhere too and cannot find them anywhere.

It looks like they may not have been a stable auto and it looks like they have pulled them from sale.

All I can suggest is if you have the room to put her into 12/12 and see what you end up with.

ok thank i will just have to get a new light for my haze clones and put all the russian on 12/12 thanks alot hippy:aok:

the chef said:
Pm Hamsterlewis or hippieinengland.

:confused2:... I don't "get" the pm thing???. It benefits everyone including future members with a similar query to have both questions ad answers posted publicly. . It also allows decades (if not centuries) of the combined experience of the entire membership to "check" the advice, suggestions, for mistakes, validity, to add to, confirm or debunk what "one" person may think.
Would you rather have an entire "team" of knowledgeable advisors, or place all of your trust in one or two's opinion???

Latest posts

Back