16 day flower pics they have stopped !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am of the same opinion as Hick, get it all out in the open so everyone can see.

Fruity86 did the correct thing, I was asked to come to the thread to give an opinion so it is out on view.

This is how it should be :)

If you get one opinion in private, it could be incorrect and the asker would have no idea of it.

:peace:

..and it was NOT intended to discredit or question 'anyones' advice or opinions, but to allow them to be elaborated on or enhanced upon... ;)

If you get one opinion in private, it could be incorrect and the asker would have no idea of it.
or simply something overlooked or misinterpreted by 'either' party. IMO it just makes good sense to utilize the vast accumulative knowlwdge/experience of thousands of members :)

Interesting thing your brought up.

From a single acorn grows many branches.

Just like a single question can cause many other questions.

All related yet all different.

We have many silent members who only read and absorb knowledge silently.

Much can be gained by the silent, reading the words of experience.

:peace:

I agree with Hick and for the record the pm I received asked for me to visit this thread, take a look and comment if I can help...this looks to be the same thing that was happening to my Pakistani Ryder...I put her in 12/12 and a week later she was flowering well..she also started stretching by the way...I think the strain has not been stabilized and that cld be the case here as well...I am on vacation and posting via Blackberry or I wld link you to my Paki to hve a look..its in my 3rd grow...

Latest posts

Back