1month into growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but you learning that whats is all about

your leaves are drooping "probably" due to your inadequate lighting man, gotta get some decent lighting.
I know you said you don`t trust "ebay", but that`s where i bought my 400w HPS/MH conversion lamp and ballast. It is safe if you check the sellers rep and feedback from other buyers.:bongin: ;)

what seeds did u use to start with? im gutted started growing 10 seeds 3 wks agoall female apparently and mine look NOTHING LIKE THAT urs look like monsters compared to mine , mine have 6 pathetic leaves and are tiny though the stem is about 6 inches ,seem to be doing the same thing as u though growing indoors bla bla miracle grow etc although now it hot putting in greenhouse during day. think ur doing a great job

its started to grow again , alot more leaves , been out all day & going back out tonight so i'll have to skip the light for a few hours ,i'll just leave the main light on so it doesnt get scared or have nightmares then wake up & die ...nomesy i wouldnt worry about it growing slowly its probably best like that i have no idea why mine shot up but it seems to quick to be anything descent.. , good luck with yours maybe put up some pics too? :)

oh & im not sure what seeds they are , just some ive been getting in all kinds of bud i bought , ohh i took some more pics i'll put up later (increase da peace) innit..

See alot more leafs :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

hey my friend they are looking good but you need those lights for yesterday if you want some decent buds they should grow at least 3/4 of a inch every 24 hr if you want to do the math just add your day time 3/4 of an inch and you see how much you are behind

:afroweed: Yea i'll get them couple days ....

have you heard of "cheese" weed :Dso strong :afroweed:

i have anotherquestion bout lights , im not sure of the watts but my friend has a tube light for his fish tank that he said i could use & he said its a white/blue kinda color , is this good to use or is there no point?

aquarium lights can be used, with good success. you`ll need a hell of a lot more than one, probably 4 minimum.Get cool white and warm white.;)

Ravishing_68 said:
This is a myth...Male plants do have THC, just not to the degree that females have. That is why they are good for hash making, it concentrates their THC. Males are so misunderstood. ((Did *I* say that??!!??)) :peace:

Besides, if you want to produce more seeds you must have a male.

Okay i have a couple of questions for the parts circled in red.
100_1111.jpg 100_1112.jpg 100_1114.jpg

Okay in the leaf one i was wondering if its normal for the top 2 to feel almost like rubber as the rest are kinda smooth

And the stem one i was wondering if its the whole stem that looks almost like 2stems in one , at the moment its the top & middle that look like 2 , the bottom is just 1.

but i know its supposed to be like that but i am not sure if its supposed to go all the way down.

also if it does go all the way down is that the best time to start the flowering cycle , since
the wholestem would be strong enough.:confused:

Hey bro,
Just use some soft white cfl's for now. Look for 27w or higher, a couple for each plant should work. Tubes would be kewl to. Then to flower I switch to warm cfl's ( 2700k ). you may be over watering and go easy on the ferts buddy.
Just don't over think it. Keep it simple. Look where I started and this plant was like 47 days and I pulled it through

( before ) green 010.jpg

( after ) IM001179.JPG

holy crap that stem looks thinner than mine & you started flowering like that???

i need to know if there's a too early time to flower otherwise i might start it when i get these lights 2moro.

OHH before i forget i need to know if i stunted the growth in height altogether now because i pruined back a few top leafs to start , they were big! leaves & i did it so light could get to the lower range of the plant , any help ??

do people stop replys on a certain amount of pages lol

Uk1 said:
OHH before i forget i need to know if i stunted the growth in height altogether now because i pruined back a few top leafs to start , they were big! leaves & i did it so light could get to the lower range of the plant , any help ??

I think pruining from the top is never the best option unless you want to control vertical growth then you should mess with the apical axiom (the smallest leaves you can find coming from the top). For improving strength I would advise pruining the lower older leaves only. That is only IF you have a lot of leaves.

But my best advice is: leave your plant alone! Let it grow! As any plant marijuana grows best by itself. If you keep on doing this and that your plant will end up weak if not dead or sick. Having experience with other plants helps a lot.

its cool vertical is fine with me , i think at the time it was a bad idea but looking at it now , when i go into flowering there should be loads of places LOOK!

100_1117.jpg

100_1120.jpg

Latest posts

Back