1st Grow Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, well sounds nice as long as it's sufficient for the amount of square footage you have! I see where the plant wilted...it'll be fine though, it still looks good and has nice color! =) keep it up bro, looking nice!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I just put it in a (about) 2x2x2 box. Total of about 7600 lumen 4' flor are 2200lms 5000k temp and the cfls are 1600lms 6500k temp. Going to try and find a nice 2000k light to flower.

You can see the leaf burn in this shot a little better. I took her off the light for a while to see if it will regenerate. Hope so.

Notice I ran out of aluminum foil pretty quick lol. I will get more tomorrow.

I shouldn't smoke and garden. I took me a way too long to put this together :D We ran out of smoke and scraped our bowls. Not too shabby :p

My camera really brings out green. It makes my lawn look really nice when it actually sucks.

Peace!

DSC01093.jpg

haha, i remember the times of scraping the bowls, getting the shake out of the bags, gathering up roaches haha. I don't have to do that anymore thank god! i never run out =). But yeah it'll be fine i think. Just some relief on it and it should get back to normal.

And well come take pictures of my plants then haha! make them look more green :D

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Whelp, my babe was hurt pretty bad by the sun. Looks like she will hang in though. I had her off the light for a day. Then I put her on just overhead lights. She's back on full now but still looks hurt. I am a bad dad. Never no more ever again will she go outside. I think it went up to 90 that day.

She did grow a bit so I guess that's a good sign.

Out of all the old bagseed I germed not one of them came out. Like I said they were about 5-10 years old. Like this one.

Should have the blueberries next week :)

Anyway, here's the damage now.

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

Thanks, man! Sure not going to win father of the year though :)

dang dude ur plants got a little burnt
i hate comin to see ur plants and then
they have burn marks on them lame.
But all in all ur plants look healthy and
im sure you will do a fine job keep
up the good work dude.

Looking much better now. Had a good amount of growth. Plant about 4 inches tall. Is this undersized? I planted it on the 19th of June. I think it sprouted on the 20th or so. So 13 days in the pot.

At least it's moving :)

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Whelp I came out of idiot mode and clarity came upon me last night. I did not have a fan in my grow area. Anyway, went out and got myself a fan. It's seems to have improved the grow rate a lot. Besides that she's recovered from the burning I inflicted upon her. As you can see, the stem really thickened up.

I got a some new bagseeds together today and put some in germ. Some were brown with zig zag black stripes. We'll see.

No BB seeds yet :(

:D

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

Yes yes, they're looking much better! Keep up the good work bro!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Looking good now!!! Looks like me and you are about in the same stages in our grows. Hopefully we can help each other out.

You bet, my friend. :) I should have a few behind this one pretty soon. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back