1st indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmathews

Reaction score
I have a indoor closet grow space @2' wide by 4' high. Want to do a 4 plant set up. Its just a basic soil grow. What type lights do i need 4 veg and flower stages. thanx

jmathews said:
I have a indoor closet grow space @2' wide by 4' high. Want to do a 4 plant set up. Its just a basic soil grow. What type lights do i need 4 veg and flower stages. thanx

your space sounds like mine. For veg I would go with flour for that is not to costly. Then you can move to hps for flowering.( check out my grow journal madaline 12/12, I have pic of grow set up with hps and a couple of cfl )

mary jane is correct..but mary-jane should put link in signiture to help us Lazy stoners get where she wants us to go..lol..closet grows are great and flours for veg but most deff HPS for flower...I use MH in Veg and flours for clones and seedlings..hope this helps and good luck KEEP M GREEN

Thanxs u guys and gals for your input. It was very much appreciated. What type hps and wattage do i buy? Does lowes or home depot have them? If so how much? Sorry i know i ask too many questions, but thanks anyway.

I've got about the same space and have 4 nice plants vegging under Four 45 watt CFL's. They are doing quite well, I'm getting ready to switch from veg to flower. Check out my thread called Rookie Closet Test Grow.

Latest posts

Back