1st Indoor (Jacks Cleaner)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No hermie. Its ok, i think. Just new grower incompetence. I called over a friend to take a look and he said id just have to wait it out. So thats what ive been doing. Its really put on some weight too. I added some powdered guano and used some bud builder or something. back up to full force feeding and its loving life. its beautiful and becoming hard to not want to cut it down but it may have as much as like another two weeks. maybe one. we'll see.

chefboyrd420 said:
No hermie. Its ok, i think. Just new grower incompetence. I called over a friend to take a look and he said id just have to wait it out. So thats what ive been doing. Its really put on some weight too. I added some powdered guano and used some bud builder or something. back up to full force feeding and its loving life. its beautiful and becoming hard to not want to cut it down but it may have as much as like another two weeks. maybe one. we'll see.

Hi Chef...

Judging by your last pics a week ago they look to me like they have at least 3 weeks or so to go... Be patient bud... I know it's hard to wait but the wait is worth the weight! ;) And the quality... The buds will put on much of their final weight and potency in the last week or so of finishing. Your plants look like they were still flowering hard with white pistils all over... Are many pistils dying and changing color/red yet? As long as she's putting out white pistils faster than the dying ones change are changing color it's gonna be a while. Eventually she'll slow down pistil production and start to mature or 'finish.'

Go get a nice sack to hold you over for this waiting period... If you don't have weed you'll be tempted to harvest your buds before they are ready, when they are only a shadow of their full potential... You're about to see a great strain flower til fruition... On it's own time schedule... Enjoy the ride and don't rush things...

Peace!:cool:

Thanks, dirty. The pistols have definitely started to turn. still a lot of white, but they're beginning to change. I REALLY want to get a decent camera so i can show some real pics 2 yaz. I'm gonna give it another week n a half or two. today is week 5. The trichs are seriously dusting the plant. Its also got a super lemon smell which must be the "mr clean" genetics. either way, i can definitely see where it got the name. the leaves seem to be turning a little yellower. I did some more reading too. I can say for sure you were all right about it being indica. its finishing faster and it's only like 3 feet tall . The buds are very full with lots of crystals too. This thing is gonna be a beast.

here we go. still not good quality, but its been to long since i posted sum green.

dookie 022.jpg

dookie 023.jpg

dookie 024.jpg

dookie 025.jpg

dookie 027.jpg

dookie 028.jpg

great looking buds ya got there....
:clap: :clap: :clap:
i wish they'd invent the scratch-n-sniff monitor already....

Alright. for unfortunate reasons I absolutely MUST harvest this plant, but i Dont feel to bad. I'm sure it can definitely go longer, but its not gonna disappoint. I've been flushing it now what do I do? I read the havesting stuff, but i need more info. My lights about to come on in an hour. I wanna catch it before the light comes on. where do i cut it? cut into smaller braches or whole thing just turned upside down? when do i cut leaves? before or after its dry? and in order to trim it its gonna have to see light, but mp says not to expose trimmed buds to light???????????

and at least i can start my lowryder ak, blue, n diesel seed run. So something a little more interesting. and i feel like ive learned a lot and know that next time i harvest it wont be premature at all.

Latest posts

Back