250hps possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kailiwela44

Malama ka `aina
Reaction score
is it possible to use a 250w HPS,for flowering, with a super nova hood in an area 23"x20"x60" (wxdxh)?:rolleyes: without having to LST or scrog--will be used as i get a couple grows with the set up.

yes its possible, be sure u got reflection all around the setup and maybe with eb flow system / drip system you can do that that will help flower to cut 2 week earlier

papabeach1 said:
yes its possible, be sure u got reflection all around the setup and maybe with eb flow system / drip system you can do that that will help flower to cut 2 week earlier
Forgot to mention the reflectivity. I'll be using B/W poly to line the insides. I don't think i'll be doing Hydro...unless it's the wick system. I kinda like to have my maintenance like grass. water it when it's dry and forget about it for a few days. Don't get me wrong, I do like the outcome that hydro produces--fast growth and quick yields, but it's a little to tedious for my habits.

thanks,
kailiwela44

how far does the tops need to be from the bulb if i don't have a hood lens with the hood? i know that the range is ~5"-14". I'm not sure if this is with or without hood lens.

Latest posts

Back