Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4630.png
IMG_4614.jpeg

The stretch on this Banana Mango X Chocolate Skunk has been pretty aggressive.
IMG_4631.jpeg

I am including this picture of Banana Mango….
IMG_2055.jpeg

And this picture of Chocolate Skunk for comparison.

IMG_4672.jpeg

I have a Hairberry hanging.
IMG_4671.jpeg

I have another that is next to come out,
and I have yet another, with a solid 30 day cure, that I am smoking while I type this.
Gas, fruit, the smell is burn your nose hairs strong. It tastes like it smells.
The smoke lingering in the room smells very floral.
@oldfogey8 , I can’t wait to hear your opinion on it.
Btw, the wife ain’t exactly turning her nose up at it, as a matter of fact, she is becoming quite fond of it, I believe.
Her biggest complaint at first, was that we couldn’t keep it lit because it’s so damn sticky.
I finally figured out, that if I ground it extra fine, it burned great.
IMG_4668.jpeg

Ole Wishbone in the back smells dead up like wasp and hornet spray.
I have to say, it has definitely peaked my interest.

I just had meatloaf, green beans, and collard greens for supper.
Then I had about a dozen cookies, and a glass of milk for a snack, then a bowl of chocolate ice cream for a 2nd snack.
I won’t waste your time telling you about the third snack, what’s really important is, I am laying here in bed trying to decide what to have for my fourth.

IMG_4714.jpeg
IMG_4711.jpeg
IMG_4712.jpeg
IMG_4713.jpeg

Ole’ Wishbone is starting to show some promise. She still smells like Raid, she is frosty as hell, and she looks like she is gonna be an easy trimmer.
As you noticed, I did have to truss ‘er up some, the main colas were starting to drag ‘er down.

I also must admit, I have grown quite fond lately of the plants that finish around the 60 day mark.
Wishbone is gonna run at least 10 weeks, maybe more.
The other 4 plants in 12/12 include 3 more Wishbones, and a Hairberry.
The other 3 Wishbones don’t seem to be as stretchy as the first one, hopefully that’s an indication that they will also finish sooner. Either way, I am excited to see what the smoke turns out to be like.

IMG_4731.jpeg

Had to leave town for a couple days.
When I left, my Passion Fruit looked like this.
IMG_4736.jpeg

And when I got back, they looked like this.
This is my 2nd go with the Passion Fruit, the first round produced all males.
IMG_4730.jpeg

This is also my 2nd go with Freak Show, for the same reason. I have four total going right now.
IMG_4737.jpeg

Down to two plants on the Sugar Belts, I have already kicked out two males.
The last two tops are in the flower tent now, surely one will be female.

IMG_4802.jpeg

Lol, the Passion Fruit has been a jinx both times that I have tried to run it.
On the first attempt, I stuck 4 seeds in the dirt. 3 popped.
I replanted another seed, and it never sprouted.
I replanted a 6th seed, and it never sprouted either. The 3 plants I ended up with were all males, and got tossed.

This time, I stuck my last 4 seeds in the dirt, all 4 sprouted.
The one on the far left never looked right from the get go, and the one second from the left is pretty much following suit.
Gonna toss them today, surely I will end up with at least one female out of the remaining two, unless disaster strikes in some other unforeseen way.

IMG_4788.jpeg

That Banana Mango x Chocolate Skunk in the middle, better known as Ole’ Wishbone, is at 72 days today, and I couldn’t find a speck of amber on her anywhere. I figured she was gonna run at least 10 weeks.
IMG_4806.jpeg

These are the two that leaned towards the Banana Mango.
IMG_4805.jpeg

This was the last of the four to go into 12/12. She acts like she is wanting to stretch a little bit.
IMG_4808.jpeg

Everything in veg is looking good.
I up potted the seedlings today into some pots that would keep them fed for a couple days, and watered everything in heavy.
I am leaving in the morning on a business trip, and won’t be home until Thursday night.
IMG_4702.jpeg

The two seedlings in the orange pots are Frankenstein from Johnny Potseed genetics.

Haven’t grown a lot of sativas but I let some Thai plants go 13 weeks on one and 14 on the other. Foxtailing up the ying-yang and constantly putting out fresh pistils. I could have let them both go longer but I hadn’t grown much at that time and panic chopped them. Great smoke. It was a favorite of my sons and their buddies I think because it was so different than most weed around;I even made mock Thai sticks😂). Both the Bansna Mango and Chocolate Skunk look like they are pretty sativa dominant. Bonus points-foxtails roll nicely into a joint😂

Latest posts

Back