Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward to seeing what you and(more importantly) your wife(😂-since she seems to be the strain driver )think of the buzz. I am hoping for a heavy indica/narcotic effect. My seedlings have slowed since I started doing the quadline thing but I am impatient about everything lately…😁

I am looking forward to seeing what you and(more importantly) your wife(😂-since she seems to be the strain driver )think of the buzz. I am hoping for a heavy indica/narcotic effect. My seedlings have slowed since I started doing the quadline thing but I am impatient about everything lately…😁

She is also impatient, and the boss, it’s not a good combination 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_4499.jpeg

Finished the last of my Sour D off a few days ago.
It still did the job, but I wouldn’t have wanted to keep it much longer.
IMG_4518.jpeg
IMG_4523.jpeg
IMG_4526.jpeg

Chopped the first of my
Herijuana X Blueberry plants today.
She was more than ready at exactly 60 days.
IMG_4527.jpeg

The two plants closest to the camera are
ECSD X Oger’s clones.
The one on the right was the last to root, I just potted her yesterday.
The one in the back is a Sugar Belts.
IMG_4529.jpeg

Another Herijuana X Blueberry went into flower today.
I believe there are 3 of those in there now, plus a Banana Mango X Chocolate Skunk, and the Lucky Lemon in the middle.
It’s the next to come out.
IMG_4528.jpeg

All the plants in veg are looking great.
I have noticed my growing style change over time as I gain experience.
I am not nearly as squeamish about defoliation now, as I was when starting out.

IMG_4563.jpeg

I am figuring that the tallest of these two Sugar Belts is a male, and if it’s a female, I am not a fan of the structure, so…….
IMG_4564.jpeg

In the interest of science, let’s see what happens.
The top now resides in the flower tent.

Flower, keep an eye out for an envelope arriving to ya soon.. maybe Monday. Hooked ya up the BOG stuff we talked about..
Hey, I wanted to let my real buds here know about my newest up and coming release..

Black Oger by Carty.... another strain long in the making.. need her tested because we just hit her with a Sativa and have HIGH hopes... haha.

Here is what I have going on:
Black Oger: Oregon Kids Oger gifted from Barefrog by way of Wesos and 2 others who I also.. now some call this The Ghost Cut, but there's no such thing.. Ghost is a butthead who bought a rooted clone of Oregon kid for $1000 to never be shared.. he released it as his own creation.. Poor form IMHO.. u suck Jim..

Grew those seeds out, shared cuttings with Dirtboy808 when he was over in Hawaii
Carty's Oger in Hawaii.jpg

.. and a friend of BushDr's, Noobfromdixie
Carty's Ghost cut by noobfromdixie.jpg

She has since been accidentally hit with pollen during a side breeding project by Vietnamese Black F3.. these seeds were passed around The Cannacabana a few years ago and grown with everyone being happy with her.. Passed a few hundred seeds of her to Diggy Soze..

Here is the offspring we pollenated with a Sativa we are leaving a bit of a mystery atm..
These plants were purposely kept small for breeding...
Black Oger A.jpeg

Here are the 4 phenos just before collecting seeds
Black Oger A.jpeg
B Oger B.jpeg
B Oger C.jpeg
B Oger D.jpeg
B Oger E.jpeg

Thinking of keeping them separated until we get a few test plants done.. but by the looks of things she is well on her way to being a winner.. current pollen chucking done by Lady Zandra and Draig.

Flower, keep an eye out for an envelope arriving to ya soon.. maybe Monday. Hooked ya up the BOG stuff we talked about..
Hey, I wanted to let my real buds here know about my newest up and coming release..

Black Oger by Carty.... another strain long in the making.. need her tested because we just hit her with a Sativa and have HIGH hopes... haha.

Here is what I have going on:
Black Oger: Oregon Kids Oger gifted from Barefrog by way of Wesos and 2 others who I also.. now some call this The Ghost Cut, but there's no such thing.. Ghost is a butthead who bought a rooted clone of Oregon kid for $1000 to never be shared.. he released it as his own creation.. Poor form IMHO.. u suck Jim..

Grew those seeds out, shared cuttings with Dirtboy808 when he was over in Hawaii
View attachment 351731
.. and a friend of BushDr's, Noobfromdixie
View attachment 351732

She has since been accidentally hit with pollen during a side breeding project by Vietnamese Black F3.. these seeds were passed around The Cannacabana a few years ago and grown with everyone being happy with her.. Passed a few hundred seeds of her to Diggy Soze..

Here is the offspring we pollenated with a Sativa we are leaving a bit of a mystery atm..
These plants were purposely kept small for breeding...
View attachment 351733

Here are the 4 phenos just before collecting seeds
View attachment 351733View attachment 351734View attachment 351735View attachment 351736View attachment 351737

Thinking of keeping them separated until we get a few test plants done.. but by the looks of things she is well on her way to being a winner.. current pollen chucking done by Lady Zandra and Draig.
I will definitely be watching for that envelope.
So the Black Ogre of Manidoog is a photo?
I just assumed it was an auto.

IMG_4568.jpeg

I have been pretty happy with the Herijuana x Blueberry. Solid plants. Easy growers.
IMG_4569.jpeg

One of the Banana Mango x Chocolate Skunks in veg.
IMG_4570.jpeg

And one in flower.
May witch some water with this’n after chop.

I will definitely be watching for that envelope.
So the Black Ogre of Manidoog is a photo?
I just assumed it was an auto.
Ooops... sowwy. but, yes sir, Photo Period.

Are we still on design stage on those stickers, sure hope so.. I have an idea man.

Carty is derived from my old screen name Cartman... and we all know what show he is from right?
well, for years I had kept this old fridge magnet of an Ape's Face... first episode of S. Park that very magnet is shown ....
BOM Logo starter.jpg

I still have that magnet, over 35yrs now... I really want to use it's liking for my Black Oger..
Now, for my design team to jump on this and see what they can do.. remember, photo period regular seeds...
Oregon Kids Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 grown out, just hit with pollen from a Sativa to be disclosed at a later date... sshhhh> lol.

Ooops... sowwy. but, yes sir, Photo Period.

Are we still on design stage on those stickers, sure hope so.. I have an idea man.

Carty is derived from my old screen name Cartman... and we all know what show he is from right?
well, for years I had kept this old fridge magnet of an Ape's Face... first episode of S. Park that very magnet is shown ....
View attachment 351807

I still have that magnet, over 35yrs now... I really want to use it's liking for my Black Oger..
Now, for my design team to jump on this and see what they can do.. remember, photo period regular seeds...
Oregon Kids Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 grown out, just hit with pollen from a Sativa to be disclosed at a later date... sshhhh> lol.
1707062447010.png

Latest posts

Back