2nd Desert Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yummy!!!!!!! Sendiing good thoughts your way. We hope your best friend is out of the hospitol. What a hard thing to deal with. Your plants look yummy as I said. Keep smilin Mojave. Also sending hugs your way

hi mojavebabe.....love the pic of the White Widow with doggie hair.....I am feeling a need to send you some more jpgs.....and I hope your dear friend is feeling better and able to wheel around with ya.....sending love, Pdude

Thanks PDude, TC and Colorado! I'm loving the Purple Kush--it's really starting to turn dark and purple. My autos are still immature looking, compared with OHC's phenomenal plants, but at least I'm happy with how healthy the autos are.

PKush020210.jpg

PKushCloseUp020210.jpg

AutoWD020210.jpg

wow mm isnt the pk awesome?? still my fav plant.. kudos to you on a good looking bud!

BEAUTIFUL MM!!!!!! I'm not a big "purple" fan, mostly because we don't see alot of it around here...but that PK is wonderful!!! I'm happy to see some success comeing out of your grow! You definately had your share of hard times with it! Glad to see you'll be smoking your own soon!

How did your friend recover? I hope all is well for you ma'am!

Good Morning Mojave! How much longer on that beautiful Purple Kush? I cant wait to hear your smoke report......

That PK looks amazing, MM :) I love the colors it is taking on! I bet she just gets breathtaking as she fully ripens.

lookin good mojo mom, you must have some good weather rite now, jealous that they can go out for fresh air and sun. $$

Yo Mmama! Those are lemon...er purple scented , kenmore, whirpool good! love the colors!

Germinated 5 Aurora Indicas and 5 Hawaiians.

The 4 late flowering plants are not huge, but looking healthy and nice tight buds, and best of all, no signs of late hermies.

I planted 4 of the Aurora Indicas in a garden cart, and they are loving it.

I gave up on nutes and now just use amended OMRI rated soil with lots of worm castings. No more burned tips. Everything is lush once again. I won't change anything unless I see signs that they are stressed. It must be Chef's dishwasher mojo. Thanks, Cheffy!

My 3 White Dwarf autos are flowering nicely. One is a runt, but still flowering. Still not convinced it was worth the nearly $100 expenditure since I got fem seeds. Not smart, but chalk it up for experience. Only 3 of the 5 auto seeds germed.

My monster can (this is number three) is looking happy.

Thanks everyone for checking in---I am discouraged by not being able to take decent pictures with the camera I'm now stuck with since my other one died. I lose incentive when I can't post decent pictures!

Picture #1: The 4 plants in late flower.
Picture #2: AI's planted directly into flower cart (THANK YOU, TCBUD!)
Picture #3: Auto White Dwarf (can't focus this darned camera for squat. Anyone want to trade cameras? This is a Canon Powershot S70. Way too much camera for me)
Picture #4 The Monster can sitting inside the soil of the cart. You can see the rim. There is no drainage in the can.

Flowering021910.jpg

AuroraIndicaCart021610.jpg

AuroraIndica021710.jpg

MonsterWizard021710.jpg

Howdy MM! I somehow missed this gj. I need to catch up. I love the PK pic. Good job. I made the same mistake with my EasyRider fems. Lesson learned: don't make the order high, lol I plan on hitting them with another auto strain's pollen. Do you have any auto males? May as well make beans and get something for all that money besides some bud.

Yo Mmama it looks like a stimky forest! Good to hear from ya!

:ciao:MM go with benny if you get a male make a few of your own personal crosses. I will warn you that I have read a couple post that femed seed plants are not good to chuck pollen at because of :shocked:hermie traits in the seeds

Happy Day Mojave! Dang your girls are looking fine!

How long til you do a little sample? Just a little sample????

Hi Benny! Nope, no males--these fem seeds only made females. But I 'm still very tempted to look for some indica auto regular seeds and give pollination a try. If I were independently wealthy, I wouldn't bother--I'd just use fem seeds and grow a bunch of 'em every 2 months. Alas, no sugar daddies have been gathering at my doorstep.

Chef--yeah, see how good they look once I added Lemon Cascade instead of nutes? <G>

Ozzie--thanks for the heads up! I would prefer not to get involved with pollen at all. Impossible for me to keep clean enough to not spread it around. I have critters, I have powerchairs, I have a windy, very windy environment, and I grow inside and outside, moving plants daily. It's sure tempting, but I need to respect my limits here and minimize my chance for disaster.

TC, thank you so much! Yes, I have tasted them already. <G> The purple kush and the widow so far impress me--not the taste, but then, they weren't cured long and carefully. But the high was impressive, and I wheeled smack into the wine rack on my way to the bedroom. I also slept 6 hours last night--the longest I can remember in years and years. That could also be the full shot of Everclear-based green dragon tincture too, though...<G>

Here's a shot of my 3 autos this morning. I'm getting a new camera soon, and hopefully will be able to finally get some better shots.

Autos22110.jpg

G'Morning Mojave.....dang, this morning, I saw SNOW heading your way.....did you get any?

I also slept 6 hours last night--the longest I can remember in years and years. That could also be the full shot of Everclear-based green dragon tincture too, though..

From being a bartender, I can pretty much say that the "shot" of everclear may have helped you fall asleep, but more than likely it was the affects of the THC and cannabanoids that KEPT you asleep. Nothing like a full six hours huh? From the looks of your plants, I see lots of good nights sleep in your future.

Those Auto's look sweet, I cant wait to get mine going next month. Soon as I take care of some stuff, I am gonna get my light out and get them going. Possibly save some male powder too. I hate killing all the males before at least one drops some pollen.

Interesting that you should mention the sleep. I am starting to make some progress with regular sleep lately.... 4 out of 5 nights I'm sleeping pretty normal since my WW chop... hmmmmm I was really rationing my smoke for the last three months. Much to consider there.

Your autos look lovely and happy and healthy Mama. Keep in mind that the Dwarf in Auto White Dwarf is going to be smaller than mine.... good to see you posting. Please don't let a camera issue stop you - I take really bad ones and I refuse to let it stop me - I have no pride when it comes to fuzzy pics - everything looks fuzzy in my world so when I snap one - it always looks perfect LMAO....
xox
OHC

hi wheelchairbabe and dogwoman....your little garden is so exciting to look at....love the Purple Kush picture....it's so nice to read what your Fan Club says....sending sunny hugs over the Coastal Range to Nevada.....Pdude

Latest posts

Back