2nd Desert Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is looking very nice, MM :) I have to say that I just love the plants that are planted directly into the garden cart! I think those ones will thrive just from having the coolest home, hehe :D

Thanks, all! I've been away from MP due to some nasty little health issues that make sitting up painful, but wanted to do a quick update. I just harvested the White Widow, Purple Bud and Hawaiian. The purple kush will come down in another week. I am trying to reveg the Widow and Purple Bud just to see if I can do it.

Attaching picture of the Aurora Indicas planted directly in the cart. This is what I'm going to do from now on, I think, as it's so handy pushing it in and out and the plants are holding up better from less handling.

Also, pictures of 2 of my Auto White Dwarfs. The trichs are turning cloudy but very little amber yet.

AutoWhiteDwarf030110_5.jpg

AutoWhiteDwarf030110_4.jpg

Cart030110.jpg

WhiteDwarfClose.jpg

Hey Mmama! Congrats on your harvest, downer bout your health! Hehe a little dishwasher mojo....and some hawain should set ya right! Ladies look awsome desert lady!

THanks, Cheffie!

Well, I sampled the Hawaiian last night. I vaped a pinch--about 1/4 inch in the tube. Wasn't feeling much of anything. Very disappointing, especially since this was such a lush, lovely plant at one time, and knowing it was very Indica dominant, I'd hoped to have some real couch-lock.

I went to bed dreadfully disappointed and not at all high.

About 3 minutes after hitting the bed, I felt a warm rush (no, I didn't pee on myself!) and realized I couldn't feel my body. Not in a scary kind of way, but more that I couldn't care less about my body because my mind was as relaxed as it ever has been. I slept for hours, and if I had any leg spasms, I didn't know it. I was tripping down the rabbit hole with Alice.

I'll have to give the Hawaiian two BIG thumbs up on effectiveness, though it was definitely "creeper" weed. It was a very nice surprise!

Now, Chef, I can't wait for those autos to mature. Getting close now.

And I'm sure learning not to give up on a few good tokes if I don't feel buzzed immediately!

I just thought for sure I was going to be battling pain big time last night, and instead, I slept like a rock.

No way could I party on this stuff--I'd be out like a light, and that's exactly what I was hoping for--pain relief and sleep.

Ahhhhhhhh, this sure beats the schwag I was buying last year for $120 an eighth of an ounce.

Finally, something I grew that wasn't a hermie and actually WORKED!
Yippee, I'm learning, I'm learning, I'm learning!!!!

I slept 5 solid hours.

congrats mm I am so happy for ya. I have revegged a pk and she is soooo worth it. my favorite plant ever.

Thanks, OHC! I hope my autos turn out. I'm sure counting on them. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

I think that thumb is officially green and extra kudos to you because growing where you live is prob the hardest next to growing in the artic! much respect mama!

Looking nice MM, hope ya get better quick.

Allright Mmama!....Ahem can you say Creeeeper weed!

Hey Mohave
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Don't you love it when a plan finally comes together. I'm sooooo happy it worked for you. It has been so interesting watching your grows and learning along with you. Don't think I've ever stubbed my toe so many times and enjoyed it so much. In fact, all of you who are growing were making me terrible envious, so I took my 1st clones for a grow.

All my wishes for better health and fun with the doggies.

COLORADO, you are SUCH an inspiration for me! I have more Wizards and Hawaiian's in seedlings now. I was knocked over by the potency of the Hawaiian I tried last night. Almost fooled me, though!

You can sure tell it's trim time here:

TrimTime.jpg

TrimTime2.jpg

hahahahahaha love it. :D
My Boo snatched a green bud the other day and spit it out. I though "this is good". I spoke to soon..... Later that night he snatched a cured bud off my tray. I shrieked, he froze, he dropped the bud. He lived to eat another day.

hi mojavemama.....glad the Hawaiian turned out so splendid....what a great surprise

congrats on the harvest mojave...the leaf on dog reminds me when I was out shoping one day after trimming up some plants..i had a leaf on my back shoulder. The gal behind me in line pulled it off for me..all i could say is...ooops..:rofl: look forward to an update on the autos, and hope your feeling better.

Be good..if ya cant be good..then be good at it!!!

AAuugh hey lady ya can't smoke that white and black haired strains......they bark when ya try to light them!

Congrats MM! Funny creeper story. I love the weed on wheels, lol. W.O.W.

boy mm... looks like ur dog did most the trimming huh! lol

ROFL, I love you guys!

Here's one of the autos today. The buds continue to swell, and I'm still going to give it a while longer before harvesting. Did do a small taste last night, and it was way better than I thought it would be!

On the downside, looks like two of the Aurora Indicas in the cart are males.
That's a lot of work to find out in week two of flower that they are males. I think I may only do fems for the next grow and see how that works for me.
I know there's a downside to them, as well, but I sure put a lot of work into way too many male plants.

AutoWhiteDwarf030510.jpg

AutoWhiteDwarf2_030510.jpg

MaleAI.jpg

Latest posts

Back