2nd Grow with 1 of the "best", and one of the "oldest"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully she wont hermie on you...
most people would advise not to transplant
while in the flowering stage.
good luck

Here is a pic of my jungle under hps and my hindu kush YUMMY!
I have a misty in the middle that was given to me. Was in bad shape when I got her. So we will see what happens with her.

fffffff 011.jpg

fffffff 010.jpg

I just cut the bottom of the pot and set them on top of other pots

I love growing and experimenting with growing. Trying a hot house this year. Hope I don't wilt everything away into fritters :)

Initially set it up to keep the deer from eating my tomatoes plus warm the earth up and dry it out for early planting.

Missed part of your post.. that one looks like northern lights.

I know the other plants name but having that short term memory loss.

Jman said:
I just cut the bottom of the pot and set them on top of other pots

Great idea thanks. Tap root.

I start out in 5 inch pots then coffee cans to buckets.

Clones I grow in coffee cans.

Had to come up with that one on the fly..probably cause I was High!
UHH UMMM I have seen it done before, but that is the beauty of MP. So many fellow smokers with all this creativity going around. Its beautiful..coffee cans hey all you have to do is take a can opener to the bottom and put it rite on top of whatever you want to use next!!!!!
Oh ya do you mean the single plant? Its Hindu Kush.. A beautiful plant.. Indica Ya can't wait to be paralized from this little woman, Ha Ha

Thanks Mental, nice to get a compliment I have put alot of time into them!

well I got some good pics 3 weeks into flower...The little misty that fell from the sky is doin awesome in the ffof shes in the 2nd pic in the center. Now mind you she was very undernourished in a solo cup 14 inches tall when I got her...:holysheep: :hubba:
My yellowing is still happening, but it has slowed.

Fly protection!!!!!!!!!

fffffff 006.jpg

fffffff 007.jpg

fffffff 005.jpg

Jman said:
Well this journal is not getting alot of responses, but update.

Jman most are probably in the same boat as I when it comes to this grow. Awestruck. :watchplant: Your ladies are beautiful. Do you have any daughters you'd like to marry off; looks like my kind of dowry.

Every time I see a mylar grow it makes me want to start using it.

attachment.php

I understand your confusion with this issue. It looks like it could be over watered, as it has that cabbagey look to the foliage, but the soil is bone dry on the surface. Sure got her ugly face on their though, but looks like it's sorted out.

Thank you, Thank you...I leave all the credit up to my girls they have been good to me for the most part. And yes they have all parented little babys. Soon as I find out which one smokes the best she will be with me for a while.And yes MYLAR is the s#$%

hey jman i promised you id stop by so here i am.

all i can say is damn those girls are looking good! i bet your mouth waters when you look at them!

and p.s. i love your fly protection

Last night I noticed some tan spots on the top of a leaf. Upon further inspection I turned the leaf over to find a small bug, with what looked like two dark brown spots on the sides of the bug. It was about the size of a period. Is this a mite?

most likely.
i have them too... trust me, not fun.
take over a 30x microscope to them and see.
i got the brown mites, theyre reeaaallyy small.
but a big pain in the bunyons
so since your flowering and i already see buds developed
youll want to research this as fast as you possibly can in attempt
to save your buds. my whole last harvest was ruined because of mites.
remember when your looking into how to deal with them, youve already started flowering. so i wouldnt be spraying any kind of bug spray on them or anything like that. good luck man youll need it unfortunately

Wow, I cannot find another mite anywhere! I will keep a good eye out though. I looked them all over extrememy well, and nothin. I will keep an eye out though.

Jman said:
Hello everyone,
If you are reading this GJ then I guess I caught your attention. This will be grow #2 for Jman. His first was, or still is a bagseed project to iron out the kinks. It turned in to some really good smoke (pics are below). Now on to my current endeavor. When I originally purchased my current beans, I was immediately drawn into the Widow's web:hubba: . So she will be my first choice 4xWW. I was also caught up in the aura of weed from the mountains of the Mideast. So Hindu Kush is my second choice 4XHK:D . Here are the specifics!!!

Nirvana's WW X 4
Nirvana's HK X 4

Sowed in FFLW on 03/31/09

Sprouted on 04/04/2009 all within 12 hours of each other. Used a propogation mat for heat.

Kept them under 4 ft. verilux flouros for in 16 oz. solo cups for 10 days

Temps-72 to 75 F

RH-40 to 50 %

04/14/2009 transplanted from cups to 1 gal pots

WW into 2/3 FFOF 1/3 FFLW

HK into 100% FFOF

kept them under flouros until 04/22/2009 same temps and RH

After transplant into FFOF seedlings expeirienced some minor soil shock, and all but one have recovered nicely(pic below middle). Any opinions on her illness is cool. I just think she is just not as pretty as her siblings.

So on 04/22/2009 my ladies were introduced to their new digs..............

34"x34"x55"h mylar lined with a 400 watt MH and they love it:eek:

Temps 78 to 79 F

RH 65%

Three fans for circulation

They will be transplanted in 1 week into 3 gal pots, and flowered in a 5' X3'X6'h grow box under 2X 400watt HPS. Using FF nutes all the way...

So with out Further adu..........:holysheep:
:) ur Plants r Nice Looking!!! One question... How do u get them so short & bushy???:)

Latest posts

Back