2nd Grow with 1 of the "best", and one of the "oldest"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MH had alot to do with it, now I have 4 going, two WW that I topped at 9 1/2 inches tall. One of the topped WWs really stretched the first 2 weeks of flowering its 38" tall. It was 15" when I went to 12/12. 1 WW and 2 HK are all 28" tall or within a inch of each other. They were all about 12" when I went to 12/12. I also attribute the short plants to the 800 watts of light agout 110,000 lumens in 15 square feet. Indicas are the way to go if you want shortys. The only thing is you really have to like the indica body stone. These pics I posted don't really even do them justice. They are some major bushes. 4 plants plus alittle misty just about fill up 15 square feet. I just can't wait to smoke ummm!!

A Metal Halide is a HID(High Intensity Discharge) light souce. Which spectrum's is mostly blue. Which the color of the spectrum that the plant uses in the vegetative state of development. It emits a intense light. Which we all know the more intense the better.

Jman said:
A Metal Halide is a HID(High Intensity Discharge) light souce. Which spectrum's is mostly blue. Which the color of the spectrum that the plant uses in the vegetative state of development. It emits a intense light. Which we all know the more intense the better.

Ok thanks, right now i am growing outside. I think the indoor growing is more for the professionals, and i am an amatuer right now, but learning alot from MP and people like u! =) Thanks Alot, Linda:)

buzzby said:
lol, what is a halide?;)
"A halide is a binary compound, of which one part is a halogen atom and the other part is an element or radical that is less electronegative than the halogen, to make a fluoride, chloride, bromide, iodide, or astatide compound. Many salts are halides. All Group 1 metals form halides with the halogens and they are white solids." -Wikipedia You asked. MPB

lol basically its a light thats good to use for veg ;) and most people here would say hps is better for flower

My ladies are 6 1/2 weeks of flower and I have disovered spider mites. Bought some spray with pyrethrins i. I hope it is safe. I just don't know if the spray will be worth the risk to buds. These buds on all my plants are full of resin. 2 plants are Hindu Kush so they only have 1 1/2 weeks possibly.

Here are my girls see if you can guess which is which???????:holysheep:

Keep in mind there are 2 White Widows

2 Hindu Kush
1 MistyXJock Horror

flower week 6 002.jpg

flower week 6 003.jpg

flower week 6 004.jpg

flower week 6 005.jpg

flower week 6 006.jpg

flower week 6 001.jpg

Here we are at 47 days flowering.......
Mites have slowed down...But are still there. Really getting impatient now. Sample 1 Kush.....Very heady buzz. Through the microscope triches are mostly cloudy on her. Widows are partly clear partly cloudy. Very resiny. Widow will be without a doubt more potent then the Kush.

girlz 002.jpg

I ordered some ladybugs, and they arrived today. 1500 for 6.95 plus S&H. 19.00 to my door. I introduced them about 1 hour ago. Take that spider mites!!!! :hubba:

nice run! how are those ladybugs treating those mites? looks very tasty in there.

I have harvested and dried 1 H.K.

Total weight after drying 86 g. Not bad, I definately would have gotten better weight, But sometimes I like that pickmeup buzzzzzzzz. Will be waiting for full maturity on all others. As a matter of fact the other kush which is 57 days flowering might get chopped tommorrow. WW plants are getting so resiny. I cannot wait.

:hubba: Chopped about 2/3 of the second kush. She was pretty bushy so alot of the buds inside the plant were not mature. The main cola weighed in at 4 oz. pretty massive I think. I will take some pics later of my harvest that is hanging. And what is left of her.

On to kush 1 smoked some, and it is just what I was hoping. Very heady buzz. Kinda visual a little I think. It will cure until it is ready for mass consumption.:hubba:

As for the WW they are movin rite along. Found about 4 out of 25 starting to amber on the plant that will yeild I hope 1/4 pound of fine smoke.
The other widow is a great trich producer, but only mostly cloudy stage. I hope it smokes as good as it looks.:eek:

Latest posts

Back