2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little skunks are growin.. the already have a little smell :eek: :D

hey Guys please help me, one of my plant is very wilted ,i transplanted her with the rockwool cube to soil but she's still sick and one of the biggest plants on the pic 1 is started wilting too.. is it from over watering ? these two is in perlite..
on the 2nd pic she was ok at the morning but now not.. :(

That does look like overwatering. what is your schedule for watering, how much do you water, ect?

sorry i was off a little.. thanks for your reply Tonto , it was overwatering and the babies were transplanted to clay balls and now ok.the grow room' s filling up with babies! :D now have 3 "big" hydro plants and five soil babies they're growing a little slower but ok..

thanks bombbudpuffa ! :) :)

first 4 pic is my bushy skunk#1 then hindu kush and chronic x sensistar , and the young soil babies are growin too :) i'm working on my flowering room now..

Whats going on vale46. I see ya been having some problems with your ladies. Hope you have figured out what was wrong. Nothing worse than watching a plant get sick. :eek: Anyway everything is looking great now. The ladies are getting nice and bushy for ya which is nice. Looking foward to them buds when the time comes. Keep up the great work my friend. ;)

thanks for your reply my friend, flowering is not far ;) pic will comin of that!

That's the lucky day! 4 of 5 soil plants showed female preflowers! one is too small to decide.. old bushy skunk was a male! :( the old hindu kush is now a mother ,i took four clone yesterday :) i have another two big plants they likely males:( but i'll take their clones to 12/12 for go sure..

vale46 said:
That's the lucky day! 4 of 5 soil plants showed female preflowers! one is too small to decide.. old bushy skunk was a male! :( the old hindu kush is now a mother ,i took four clone yesterday :) i have another two big plants they likely males:( but i'll take their clones to 12/12 for go sure..
Bummer about the male vale46 but we all get them. Look at it this way you still have some nice healthy females that you can clone forever. ;)

i have some problems guys , what do you think ?

day 12 of flowering

Looks like they need water. I really can't tell from the pic but I think what is happening is your canopy is getting big and shading out the bottom leaves. All of your plants power is now focused on producing for the top so the shaded leaves on the bottom are falling off. You should try Hygrozyme if you're not good with watering schedules. It prevents root rot so if you overwater a few times there will be lil damage, I use it with great results. You should water when the soil is dry 2 inches deep in your container. You should ask The Brothers Grunt, Hick or Stoney Bud for a second opinion...they know alot!

Btw, they look good IMO! I would take those dead leaves out of the pot too, dead plant matter can lead to mold...not good!!!

Thanks for your reply!! i'll take out the dry leaves tomorrow i really do not want mold :eek: :eek: :eek: i water the plants 2 or 3 times a week when the soil is dry enough and never had problems with overwatering the dirt,so i hope the light deficiency is the reason for the falling leaves :)

i read some info of the Hygrozyme,i'll try to get in this stuff a.s.a.p ;)

hello! some pics of skunk#1 @ day36 flowering

Latest posts

Back