2nd indoor grow. White siberian, Sour AK, Jack 33 + Easyryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the jack kept falling so i made some supports out of a table i accidentally stood on and destroyed the other day.
had to tie up prettymuch every cola.
looks like more of a plant now anyway.

IMG_4947mp.jpg

IMG_4949mp.jpg

very good looking yield coming up soon for ya, BMT . . . very nice work there

thanks dan,
yeh it seems like its still got a bit to go too, just started seeing calyxes swell and put on some trics up till recently its been all hair. hopefully it continues on at this pace.
it should have some more room too soon.

week 9:
looking good, the sour ak seems to be nearly done ive spotted a fair few amber trics so i might cut feed this week or next after a bit more thorough look. foxtails in the last pic.

i gave an only ph'd water feed to the white siberian as i think ill atleast take some colas to free up some space monday.
trics mostly cloudy with a few amber but they have been that way a long time im thinking it might not show so much. probably wrong but either way the few buds i have cut have been plenty strong.

ill leave the other half till i cut the sour ak then the jack can have the tent to itself for a few weeks.

mpIMG_4955.jpg

mpIMG_4970.jpg

mpIMG_4974.jpg

mpIMG_4980.jpg

think i might have nanners.. some weird growth on the sour ak, never had a plant hermie before so im not too sure but it looks very different to me anyway.
any thoughts?
this plant had a light fall on it and cook it for atleast 20 minutes so i was keeping an eye out, i think i caught it early enough if it is.
the plant also shows signs of heat stress on some fan leaves (curling canoeing etc) but temps are good so i havent really been able to stop that.

it is just into week 9 and is looking pretty done so if i have to pull it im not too pushed, theres a jack33 plant in with it that has a few weeks left and i wouldnt like that to be full of seeds so if hermie what would you do? how long do i have till pollens an issue.
i would like to give it a water only feed or two if possible before chopping.

mpIMG_4993.jpg

mpIMG_4994.jpg

mpIMG_4995.jpg

found millions more developing so its chopping time.. flushing it now just incase that helps atall. last feed i gave was pretty weak anyway so hopefully it isnt harsh.
ill chop in 6 hours or so or tomorrow morning maybe.

all chopped.
im happy with the yield, its supposed to be a low yielding strain anyway.

got a lot of popcorn bud ill do a bubble hash run after theyre all down.

:icon_smile:

mpIMG_5003.jpg

mpIMG_4998.jpg

good job in catching it that early BMT . . . I think you have no worries with the jack plant getting knocked up . . . unless you find an open stamen looking like yellow flower petals . . . I've never seen stamens open up and spew until at least 3-4 days after they are fully formed (which also takes 3-4 days) so lucky for you the sour AK was about done anyway - really great looking trich development on it !!

cheers,
another victory for obsessive tent watching!

hopefully i was early enough anyway, dont think i saw any full on flowers either way got it out soon as possible. tents a lot better now with some space too, white siberian will be coming down monday i think.

the jack is still spewing new hairs all over the place but some smaller buds are bulking up and tric formations speeding up so looking good.
id say its double the weight of either of the others.

that Jack is really an impressive looking plant, BMT . . . would be proud to have her in my room anytime

No kidding, that's going to be one hell of a harvest off the 33. that girl inspired me to re order from them again and pick up a few of the 33 packs and crosses :)! Beautiful girls you got there, as other people said.. Would be a blessing to have her in my tent!

cheers guys, yeh im glad i threw it in anyway it was just a one seed freebie from the attitude. ill order some more myself aslong as its not weak smoke. i hear that the breeders strains are "genetic clusterf*cks" so who knows maybe its just a one off pheno. hopefully not.
im surprised its doing so well its only in a 2.65 gallon pot and with all the problems i had at the start it always looked droopy and unhealthy, perked right up in flower.
i gave it a few half doses of pk13/14 at different stages as im not sure when you are supposed to use that, lots of conflicting info.. some say 3 weeks before harvest others at the start, midway etc. maybe i hit it at the right time.
id say it would be a monster in a 5 gal.

its nice to have some free space in the tent as uptill now it was well overcrowded, came just in time aswell its the hottest day of the year here id say. had some temp issues earlier.
ill setup the t5s when i take the white siberian and blast the crap out of the j33 till its done.

harvested the white siberian today when the lights came on, every day a new branch was drooping over, i took a few of those friday just to tidy it up a bit.
bit of purple on them

found that the main cola was moldy on the inside.. not too bad and only one spot so hopefully it wont spread to the jack.
not sure what ill do with them... ill have a read later and see what i can salvage.
pretty good haul overall though id say 3X as much off this than the sour ak. very dense buds.

as with the sour ak ive been leaving all smaller buds to dry with the trim just to save hassle, i think ill try water curing these and making some cannabutter that doesnt taste like ***. hash with the rest.

and then there was one...

mpIMG_5028.jpg

mpIMG_5032.jpg

mpIMG_5035.jpg

mpIMG_5039.jpg

mpIMG_5041.jpg

BTW - I love that drying rack. Is it MJ specific (from a grow shop) or did you just adapt one of those kids storage racks?

i do too,
i got it from an online grow shop it seems to work well, i dont have much space to work with so its needed anyway. one side of the bud is flat but dry so no problems.
handy for keeping strains separate
i think theyre pretty common if youre looking for one.

Congrats, very nice lookin nugs off the siberian, BMT . . . but that jack . . . oh, what a gorgeous boquet of yumminess she is

week 10:

seems to be slowing down, alot more red hairs and a few cloudy trics, not so much new growth.

the sour ak is done drying and jarred up. i dont have a digi hygrometer until one arrives probably next week but seems to be about done to me. smells great lavenderish fruityness. ill do some smoke reports once theyre all done.
didnt get much atall but its strong..

comes in around 46 grams. im gonna try keep a small jar of each strain from now on so i can have a bit of a selection.
white siberian should be jarred up friday.

this is the scissor hash from the two plants so far. havent tried it yet but looks good.

mpIMG_5059.jpg

mpIMG_5062.jpg

mpIMG_5066.jpg

mpIMG_5068.jpg

hash.jpg

week 11:

white siberian is down to 69%~ i weighed it a few days ago and i think its around 100 grams maybe a bit less with the water lost. pretty happy, super dense buds very nice.:icon_smile:

the jack is still packing on weight, starting to yellow a bit too. ill be cutting it around the 3rd of september if not before, guests are due. nearly 13 weeks should b enough anyway.
so far all trics cloudy with one or two amber on the lower popcornish buds.
crystal productions kicked in full force and foxtails on the big buds.

all the jars so far. first 4 are trim, next three are; popcorn buds im gonna try water cure and make edibles with, white siberian in the 3l jar then sour ak.

havent weighed the trim but id say ill get a good bit of hash :hubba:

mpIMG_5075.jpg

mpIMG_5076.jpg

mpIMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

that scissorhash looks YUMM!...lol...man, you have it down. Good job on the ladies coming to fruition.

:peace:,

7GE

cheers 7, yeh the hash is nice mostly from the white siberian as that was super resinous. hairy hash.
not too long now, itll be nice to have a break for a while to let the paranoia recede.

Latest posts

Back