3 Cotyledons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
I'd luv to see it..:)
Sure enough:D. I Like showing it;). Here it is at different stages.

PW Tri 1.jpg2.jpg

PW Tri 2.jpg2.jpg

PW Tri 3.jpg2.jpg

WAY! kool!!! :D
.. did you notice any significant increase in yeild?.. potency?.. anything 'exceptional' about the pheno?.. other than 3 leaves of course..:p
Did you clone it?.. and did the tri' trait carry through to the cuts fully?..
It is a rarity to see a full blown female tri'..

did you notice any significant increase in yeild?.. potency?.. anything 'exceptional' about the pheno?
Regular yield but the bud was very exceptional. Rock hard with purple hues. Had a creamy grape flavor, sour undertones. I took a cutting but the trifoliate trait didn't show up on it. I made a cross with her. I'm hoping the trait shows in those:).
It is a rarity to see a full blown female tri'..
I've never seen a tri fem besides this one either. I wonder how hard it would be to stabilize? That is, if I was only looking to stabilize that trait and if I found the trait in the cross.

Hmmm..
Of the few that I have witnessed, I think "everyone" attempted to procreate the characteristic without success. At the time, as with the "pre-dominately" male thing, it was theorized that the tri' characteristic is only passed on in some relationship[ with the 'male' genes/dna.
But I don't think any "conclusive" evidence or results were ever determined.. :confused2:

"IF" you still had the origonal cut, and "if" you found the trait in the cross in male form, it "might" be possible to isolate it and continue propogation/procreation. Even though the cutting failed to exhibit the tri' trait. We "know" that the characteristic is present.
I think that is the route that "I" would pursue.

i have one in veg now, not sure of sex... curious to see now

Latest posts

Back