30 seeds in a tub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 more days have past and only about 23 to go till i can start taking em out which means that i should be tasting some sweet fresh buds on my B-Day :yay: on to the pics.

bubble top.JPG

bubbleicious.JPG

cherry.JPG

cherry 1.JPG

good old stoney top.JPG

Out door vegger.JPG

Veggers top.JPG

Awesome Dubba, they look great! I'm seeing some hefty tops in your future. Way to grow. :)

Whats up mang. ;) I see the ladies are looking better then ever and packing on some weight. :hubba: How's the trichrome production?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up mang. ;) I see the ladies are looking better then ever and packing on some weight. :hubba: How's the trichrome production?

Mang its crazy theyre everywhere, and im talking thick, covering many of the big fan leaves and all through the bud on the SBs. The Bubble has many too but the coverage isnt as great you can see the little shiny buggers alover the buds and on the smaller leaves. I dont know how oyu get your shots to reflect them so well, but then again if i did a night shot of them with my flash i ma get some of them, with my tungston setting on the camera it takes most of the HID yellow/red out of the shot so it makes it harder to see them.

FLA Funk said:
Awesome Dubba, they look great! I'm seeing some hefty tops in your future. Way to grow. :)
Thanks man and yeah they are getting heavy, i had to prop up a few already with dowel rods to lean on :eek:

After refiguring the dates and times (and realizing that the bubbleicious flowers in just about 8 weeks 56-53 days) ive found that this weekend is going to be 58 days on sunday :yay: so it looks like it may be harvest time this weekend, and after lookign at all 4 plants trichs today ive found a nice mix of cloudy and amber ones in there id have to say about 60/40 cloudy to amber. Im sure another week would do them justice but i doubt if ill wait as ive not had this strain in quite some time and im ready to have at it YUM. The SBs will be in till the 10th of July that will be 10 total weeks in for them and one will be at 11 :shocked: but id rather take them togother than get my beans and buds mixed up. the Cherry still have ca couple of months but are shaping up well. Oh and the out door SB is got about the same ammount of time its been in now for about 2 and needs another 8 :rofl: on to the pics, these are some of the side shoots buds ;) and a side shot of a stoney.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

looks like some real sticky icky. congrats on the successful grow! good timing starting the grow in march! just in time for summer, makes me wish i did the same!

Whats up D. Everything is looking and sounding great. :aok: Just like us i bet your counting them days. ;) Were gonna be taking down a couple Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry ladies this weekend. :hubba: Anyway your doing a great job as always mang keep it up. ;)

Well all im out of town on a bis trip doing some painting far away from my girls and i miss them :fid: i hate to have had to chop and run but yesterday was the only chance id have had to do it so the 4 Bubbleicious girls all met the hatchet man. Got 4 real nice big top colas and a good number of side colas too all in all id have to say about a qp or so worth from them all. they are all in my box till my return on Tues then its jaring time. Pics then when they are nice and dry :yay: to see what the first one looked like see here ---->This Buds for You in the coffee table.

Feels good to be back ;) got in late last night and had to see how things were in the dry box. wow what a smell is all i can say, very fruity. All ive taken down so far is the bubbleicious but opening that box to put the stuff in jars made me think i had opened a pack of juicyfruit gum for real. Any way the buds are still a bit damp in the middle so they will spend the day in jars to draw out the moisture to the outer edges and then the jars opened to finish drying and on to curing for my normal 2 weeks i guess, there are afew of the popcorns dry that i may sample on while i have it out ;) On to the Pics.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

CONGRATS on the harvest D. :aok: Did ya hit a sample bud up? :hubba: Looks like some good smoke that's for sure. If i start wheeling now i may make it to your house by the end of summer for a sample. :rofl:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
CONGRATS on the harvest D. :aok: Did ya hit a sample bud up? :hubba: Looks like some good smoke that's for sure. If i start wheeling now i may make it to your house by the end of summer for a sample. :rofl:

Thanks for the congrats mang :eek: you know i had to taste test it ;) it was killing me on the smell of it soo sweet and fruity smelling it took me back to when i had found a guy who had it many moons ago. Took a few tokes off abowl last night sat there enjoying the flavor and didnt think i was that :stoned: but sure enough it hit me like a runaway truck and i knew it was a winner lots more potant then i recall. No need to wheel all this way mang im sure we can meet someplace in the middle and throw a bash in some unknowing town ;) off to see about a strain report.

:hairpull: :hairpull: i guess it was time for a stoney to come down she fell over sometime last night and was on her side this morning when the lights came on. I went in to do the moisture checks and found my girl laying there stem broken, not sure if it was natural or the cat. Humidity has been way up after all the rains weve been getting so i had an extra exaust fan in there with the door open last night to help get them lowered. she is about a week early now (from when i was planning on harvesting her) but she also is the first one i had show (about Aprils end) sex, so all may not be bad im not a fan of the couch lock high all the time :D and last i checked the trichs on her they were a good 70-30 cloudy to amber. so since my big bubble colas are in the box still she will hang for a few days first.

IMG_0008.JPG

CONGRATS again on another fine harvest mang. ;) Those ladies can get heavy that's for sure. I know we had to steak more than a few of them during our grows. :hubba: ;) I'm pretty sure your gonna enjoy the taste and buzz she produces. :aok:

I have seeds going through germination right now..they should be opening up soon, i chose the paper towel method instead of rockwool--..ne way good luck on your grow. I'll definitely be watching ur plants as the go along.

Latest posts

Back