300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice break down on building that kill a...thanks for sharing.

• Cut excess wire
• Don't use yellow
• Attach ALL REDs, Attach ALL Blacks
• Strip off barrel plug on 12VDC 1.0AMP fan power-supply and expose wires, wire with writing is Positive
• Attach and heat-shrink RED wires to positive wire on power-supply
• Attach and heat-shrink BLACK wires to Negative wire on power-supply
• Hide excess cords and wires along edge of heat-sink and run plug out with the other wires
• Attach rubber end plugs (use soap and water)
• Attach end caps
• Attach Hangers

finally done :)

033.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

Kill a Watt said:
your welcome. any guess on yield w/ this fixture?

Not a clue...I have never run any type of LED set up before. I know the yields are better with the newer LED technology though.

hxxp://www.advancedleds.com

is where I got my light they have good stuff

alright, update time.

some things i noticed about this led fixture... it keeps the room warm. i don't need to exhaust the heat out. also, the leaves stretch very nicely from the light.

IMG_2868.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2884.JPG

I have a blackberry kush and super lemon haze clone in the herd also

2876 is blackberry kush

2875 is super lemon haze

the last one is alien blackberry

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2871.JPG

Did I get this right? You spent a little over a thousand dollars to make a 300W LED light?

I would try to lower that light as close as possible without loosing to much foot print.

Seems like a awfull lot for 300 watt LED.

I hope it works out, please keep this grow updated with finished product.

the light was raised to snap a photo of the plants. its lower than the pic for sure. advancedled sells their fixture for $997 and you don't know whats going into the fixture for sure. i figure i'll recoup the costs in a few runs.

You are getting a lot of stretch on some of your plants. Is this the LED causing this?

Kill a Watt said:
the light was raised to snap a photo of the plants. its lower than the pic for sure. advancedled sells their fixture for $997 and you don't know whats going into the fixture for sure. i figure i'll recoup the costs in a few runs.

How are ya gonna recoop yur cost in two runs with 300 Watts?

The Hemp Goddess said:
You are getting a lot of stretch on some of your plants. Is this the LED causing this?

those are more sativa hybrid. they were under halides before the led was done. the alien blackberry stays short and majority of the clones are that strain for the LED fixture.

WeedHopper said:
How are ya gonna recoop yur cost in two runs with 300 Watts?

electricity cost + mh/hps bulbs = $$$

no need to use more electricity + no need to purchase bulbs.

i removed the blackberry kush/super lemon haze from this light. they were too tall compared to the alien blackberry. they weren't getting the love being on the edge.

IMG_2889.JPG

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2894.JPG

gave the girls a hair cut after some good growth. they were getting too bushy for my taste.

also reduced total # of plants to 12 for this light. may be even less when the plants start to spread out.

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

Latest posts

Back