300w LED + Alien Blackberry grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeppers, looks like some happy ladies there Kill :aok:

i have a feeling this strain will be really stinky during flower.. these girls reek right now and i haven't flipped yet

there really is something with LED's im going to really look in to them and either buy one or build one

really though i just like the way they look :D :watchplant:

yo dark,

look into building one. if it ever goes out you can trouble shoot it. i heard about the chinese led made ones.. people had to send it back which resulted in a huge cost + time.

they're starting to grow vertically :)

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

nice setup you have there kill a watt . still cant used to seeing the purple lights .so how the leds treating you.

Is there an advantage to using purple? LED's are available in clear, no?

Sin inc said:
nice setup you have there kill a watt . still cant used to seeing the purple lights .so how the leds treating you.

thanks bro. yeah it takes some time to get used to. lovin the LEDS right now. i've read other threads where people have said they've burned the tops of their plants with LEDS. i've found that not to be the case. i think it's because they are running optics on their leds.

drfting07 said:
Is there an advantage to using purple? LED's are available in clear, no?

purple? i've got blue, white and red leds in the fixture. what do you mean by clear?

update time. finally found the camera! wife put the box i had the battery in the garage. !*UR)*U!#) turned the office into a mess for nothing

they're roughly 10" or so right now with a nice even canopy. gonna give em another 2 weeks or so then flip the switch :)

you may have noticed i reduced the plants by half again. i want to give the plants maximum amount of light coverage since i will be transplanting to a larger pot size.

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

transplanted to 5 gall pots today. ladies are looking lovely. will post pic tonight or tomorrow.

there are some alien blackberry in 1 gall pot on the left hand size for size reference.

IMG_2953.JPG

Kill a Watt said:
thanks man.

what part of cali u at doc?

I'm in the LA county area but I'm all over the place doing grows everywhere
from Long beach, Pomona, Fontana all the way up to the bay area sacramento Oakland san fransisco but I really like Humbolt county So I think I'm gonna be moving up there pretty soon i have a lot of friends that moved up there I love it

where your secret location at kill a Watt?

Latest posts

Back