360?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o K U S H o

We Certified Gettin It.
Reaction score
Anyone here play XBOX 360 Live? If so throw your Screen Name up here =D

Mine is:
o IK IU S IH o

Ill have one soon. My 360 was stolen by a crackhead.

so last January i had to have surgery and i wasn't going to be able to walk for 2 months so i wanted to buy a video game system. i haden't played one in years so i had a lot of questions. this kid convinces me i need a xbox 360 elite, extra controllers and a few games. the thing cost me a lot more than i had intended to pay and now i rarely use it. i've been thinking about hooking it up to the internet though, hoping i'll use it more and get my money's worth. i just don't know because i play it so little now.

cadlakmike1 said:
so last January i had to have surgery and i wasn't going to be able to walk for 2 months so i wanted to buy a video game system. i haden't played one in years so i had a lot of questions. this kid convinces me i need a xbox 360 elite, extra controllers and a few games. the thing cost me a lot more than i had intended to pay and now i rarely use it. i've been thinking about hooking it up to the internet though, hoping i'll use it more and get my money's worth. i just don't know because i play it so little now.

The only jollies i really get about video games is playing with other people from around the world. And crushig them. =p

Halo three is extremely fun for me. Its especially fun once you get good at the mind games etc.

Latest posts

Back