3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RiskyPack said:
That RRF looks just awesome. I can't wait to see in the next BPOTM contest. It's a really nice crop. How tall did she get?

Thanks Risky....I hve an extra special bud shot from her saved on my computer....:)

As for how tall she was...she was about 14 inches tall from the top of the pot...

I can't believe it is Labor Day already...wow summer flew by...:)
Here is the status of all those still in the tent from this my 3rd grow...

SnowRyder 59 days old and it might be coming down tonight>>>> IMG_0169.jpg IMG_0170.jpg IMG_0171.jpg IMG_0172.jpg

Pakistan Ryder 35 days old>>>>>IMG_0173.jpg IMG_0174.jpg

My 2 White Dwarfs 49 days old>>>>IMG_0175.jpg IMG_0177.jpg
and this shows just how sugar coated they are with goodness>>>IMG_0178.jpg

The White Dwarfs are not coming out very well this grow...I did an experiment with them to see how well they grow in a planter together and it seems to hve resulted in stunted growth...they hve no side branching at all to speak of...they are quite sugar coated though. I guess I hve my answer to the planters...no good..I will hve to find square pots in order to maximize space in the grow tent...

Man this one smells soooo good...Like diesel and fruit gum...:)
Trichs were like 10% amber...got some good trim off of her and it went into a zip lock bag and in the freezer...got enough trim for a good bubble bag hash run...:hubba:

Pics...........IMG_0179.jpg IMG_0180.jpg IMG_0181.jpg

whats up ham man,
i have one more of those snow ryders left to come down,
by far one of the nicest scented auto ive tryed,
i liked it alot!

swiftgt said:
whats up ham man,
i have one more of those snow ryders left to come down,
by far one of the nicest scented auto ive tryed,
i liked it alot!

Yo Brother...how the hell are you? I hve not seen you around for awhile now....How did you like the smoke itself? I thought it was pretty dam good but the Russian Rocket Fuel is even better...

I'm considering a short grow next time. I hope you will let me know which one of your strains will get your recommendation.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah so their web site clearly says they will not replace the bad seeds...
Here is what it says...
"Orders being shipped outside of the UK:

DOPE-SEEDS.COM will only answer order inquiries via an order number and indicate that either an order has or has not been shipped. Once an order has been shipped overseas our responsibility for that order is over."

it's like a catch 22... they are sold as souvenirs and not to actually be planted and grown... I will be going back to Attitude from now on...

The next time you have bad seeds or hermies try to contact the seed producer instead of the retail store. They will probably be more understanding.

RiskyPack said:
I'm considering a short grow next time. I hope you will let me know which one of your strains will get your recommendation.

I wld recommend the Russian Rocket Fuel above all the others I hve grown. Really tasty smoke and it hits you hard...:)

RiskyPack said:
The next time you have bad seeds or hermies try to contact the seed producer instead of the retail store. They will probably be more understanding.

Yeah I thought about that but the beans I had the most problems with so far hve been from Elite Genetics...and you can't contact them anymore because they got popped...contacting them wld be like emailing LEO...:)

so your saying the russian rocket fuel smokes and yeilds better over the white dwarfs?

uptosumpn said:
so your saying the russian rocket fuel smokes and yeilds better over the white dwarfs?

Yeah I never thought I wld say it but the yields were heavier and the buds were danker....:) I am growing 2 White Dwarfs right now and they hve not really gotten very big...the one though has the most sugary crystal look too it that I hve ever seen...it looks like it saved all its resin and trich development up for these ity bitty buds it is making.. I will hve to get in there and take a proper pic so you guys can see what I am talking about...it's a tiny plant but it looks like it will knock whoever smokes it on his or her ***...:D

As always lookin good HL.
I see Single Seed has Red Dwarf Regs now. Thinkin bout ordering a few of those next.
RRFs so far are looking good and lookin strong. Didnt know they would change so quickly. You check in the morning, then at night. You can really tell a huge difference.
My one in the smallest pot is going to be a short one. But since these seem to want to grow strait down first. Im wondering if just using a bunch of 2 liter bottles with the top cut off if you could fit more. That would give them a near a foot to go down. With a pot only 5 inches wide or so. I have a couple bottles. Going to use them for my last 2 beans in 10 days. Wait till the others are into flower.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
As always lookin good HL.
I see Single Seed has Red Dwarf Regs now. Thinkin bout ordering a few of those next.
RRFs so far are looking good and lookin strong. Didnt know they would change so quickly. You check in the morning, then at night. You can really tell a huge difference.
My one in the smallest pot is going to be a short one. But since these seem to want to grow strait down first. Im wondering if just using a bunch of 2 liter bottles with the top cut off if you could fit more. That would give them a near a foot to go down. With a pot only 5 inches wide or so. I have a couple bottles. Going to use them for my last 2 beans in 10 days. Wait till the others are into flower.

Thanks Bro...Sounds like I may need to place an order with the single seed centre...:) Glad to hear your RRF's are doing well...The 2 litter bottles sound like an interesting idea..you will hve to tape them up good to keep light from reaching the roots though...

Dr. Robertsozki said:
hey hamster i just went tru all 3 of ur grows GREAT JOB ur an inspiration to me THANKS

Thanks for the super kind words and thanks for taking the time to checkout my grows...everything I hve learned I learned from the great people on this awesome site...

Okay it's been a cpl days time to show off what my girls hve been up to...
My pakistan Ryder is bushy as hell but barely flowering.....IMG_0197.jpg

And here is what happens when you grow super potent autos with not enough root space....you get Super Sugar Coated Goodnes...but on a small scale...
These are the frostiest girls I hve ever grown hands down..I just wish they were bigger...looks like all the thc and resin is concentrated onto the small lil buds....IMG_0199.jpg IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0203.jpg

Dang. Those are frosty HL.
Might be a BPOTM entree or 2 there.

Amazing work.... Good to see the full potential of autoflowering strains.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Dang. Those are frosty HL.
Might be a BPOTM entree or 2 there.

Thanks Spear...I hve a feeling when I get to finally smoke that I might want to strap myself in right after I do...:) Gonna be a hell of a ride...

Latest posts

Back