400w closet NL grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrathkill

Ancient Mariner
Reaction score
this is my first indoor grow i started from seed with plant flouros and recently switched to the 400w HPS about 5 days ago to start budding. Enjoy:headbang2:

DSCI0097.JPG

DSCI0098.JPG

DSCI0093.JPG

i veged for about 3 weeks going between out door and in door flouro 20/4 cycle i think its a female ill add close up soon. this picture is early vegging the other smaller plant is outside

DSCI0089.JPG

Love it. Im a total NL homer.
Bookmarking and keeping an eye on this one.
Hope all goes well with her wrath.

ok so heres what i tried to do for a close up pic but i think it will still be hard to see. any input or advice is appreciated thx up front:headbang2:

DSCI0105.JPG

ive also got this one goin to but it only comes in on rainy days and its still veggin :headbang2:

DSCI0108.JPG

yesterday the leafs started willting down toward the end of the day what could have caused this? im thinking either the nutes or it was getten to hot im my closet? so i flushed it and moved it a little further from the light. this morning it looks great.

so the ? is what could have made the leaves welt down?

DSCI0109.JPG

IMO Give them a day or two as they are getting use to the light switch from flouros to HPS. Temp build up as the light cycles is a good possability. how many fans do you have to circulate the air?

i have 1 fan blowing air into the closet. the closet seems to stay cool enough until about the last 3 hours. plus it hasnt been over 70 here in days so i leave a window open near by.

Latest posts

Back