5 gal pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you using soil?

if space is a premium , long and narrow

otherwise I do not think it will make any measurable difference , in a large commercial grow , maybe their is some advantage

I bought a stack of the tree containers and love them, taller and a bit narrow but the roots his the bottom fast letting me know they were happy...I only use the slit convoluted containers now, I like the way it lets the roots breathe...marijuana shoots deep if you give them the opportunity to do so...

I bought a stack of the tree containers and love them, taller and a bit narrow but the roots his the bottom fast letting me know they were happy...I only use the slit convoluted containers now, I like the way it lets the roots breathe...marijuana shoots deep if you give them the opportunity to do so...
Can you give me an address to what you are talking about. Thanks

I don't have the containers anymore kev, I donated everything but the slit pots to a local grower I purchase stock from...come to think of it I may still have a few in a shed, lemme look and get back with ya...

I use both and see no noticeable difference. However, when I chop them down and clean the pot the pot is all but root bound. Big remember the mothers I gave you.....full of roots when you transplanted weren't they?

IMG_1948.jpeg

Kev, as you can see the container without the slits is tall and narrow for the trees. The ones that I am using and have been using for the last decade are short and squat with slits to let the roots breathe.

Attachments

• IMG_1949.jpeg
    IMG_1949.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back