A little catch-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLA

Inventor of the Internet
Reaction score
Been busy with the remodel and haven't had much time to come around here. Thought I would give ya a peek at what's cooking in the oven.

All White Widow.

DSC00001b_fixed.jpg

DSC00013_fixed.jpg

DSC00001b (1)_fixed.jpg

DSC00011_fixed.jpg

DSC00010_fixed.jpg

Wow, they are beauties!! How old are they, how long did you veg them and how long have they been in flowering?

Cool! I have a couple of WW going now -- 21 days into flower -- and a couple of NLxBB. I hope my WW look half as good as yours when they get to that age.

DLA i got question about that

"If you can't explain something simply, you simply don't understand it" - Einstein
^^^^^^^^
brouli stole that...

how did i stole that when i was in this forum before you ?????

Plus i stole that from Hick or Stoney one of them

theyorker said:
Wow, they are beauties!! How old are they, how long did you veg them and how long have they been in flowering?

Well the cola with the lighter is about 8+weeks in flower but still has a week or 2 to go...she is all clouded now but the amber trics are very light so I could cut now but will wait awhile. There are 5 other plants on the same clock all with colas as nice or better.

The other picture is of 2 trees that are about 60" above the top of the buckets, they are about 4 1/2 weeks in flower but their trics are all cloudy too, so I will just wait and see when it feels right. I figure these last 7 plants should gives me 8 to 10 ounces dry. I have some AK 47 and Chronic growing in the brewer right now(ebb & flo for my mums and clones veg.) their about 1-2 weeks from giving up clones then 4 weeks veg and pop em in the oven.

Mmm Mmm Mmm:D

Thanks for the look and listen.

brouli said:
DLA i got question about that

"If you can't explain something simply, you simply don't understand it" - Einstein
^^^^^^^^
brouli stole that...

how did i stole that when i was in this forum before you ?????

Plus i stole that from Hick or Stoney one of them

Is that a confession? :cool:

i agree i stole that first :)

i just like einstein remarks or statements what eva... Hi was a son of a Mother of his

dont ask me what that mean i dont know :)

brouli said:
i agree i stole that first :)

i just like einstein remarks or statements what eva... Hi was a son of a Mother of his

dont ask me what that mean i dont know :)

Your alright B-man....Do a search on enstein quotes and you'll get a s^&t load of em. Everyone a keeper.

Very nice DLA. May i say the ladies are looking great. We love the White Widow mang. ;) Grown her a few times and think were gonna be doing another round of her soon. With harvest right around the corner i bet your on the edge of your seat. Anyway great job mang keep it up. :aok:

Those plants are lookin great DLA! Some green mojo is headed your way! ;)

Latest posts

Back