a spring harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuds_mckinsey

Reaction score
ok i have 2 white widows that are in week 10 of flower..... . my question is when can you tell the peak of bud production setting tricromes aside? ive noticed over last week or so they been puttin on some weight but will it go for longer? is 10 weeks to 12 week period usually the time people wait for amber tricromes. been patient so far but dont want to wait to long. i know about waiting for desired high and cutting, but compared to what ive been getting orgeano would get me a better buzz. so i would like to get as much out of them as posssible

I would go with the trichomes. But putting that aside, harvet when 75% of the hairs are brown. Usually, if you chop a little early and the trichomes are mostly cloudy not amber you will have a uplifting high, if you wait for mostly amber then you have a narcotic high "couch-lock". With 75% of brown hairs you really won´t be able to tell where the trichomes are at. But before getting REALLY into growing, i chopped with 75% and was happy with the results.

id rather go by the tricrimes and i check them daily, just want them to pack on as much weight as they can before i chop em

Latest posts

Back