Aaarghh!!!! Wat Is Happening To My Baby?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAZEL+STALKS

Reaction score
our plant is about a week and a half old and has been pretty healthy but we noticed pinhole-like holes on one of the leaves making it look shiny and transparent.....like a hole but its not. it has numerous little holes in it. here's some pics. check em out. we need help. its our first plant. does it look healthy for a week and a half. and any idea wat kind of strain it is? the first one is the top view and the second one is the bottom view.

our baby 009.jpg

our baby 010.jpg

Looking good so far. ;) Have you noticed any bugs around in the soil or on the plant?

I do not see amything wrong, There is a little white splotch....is this what you are talking about?

I would look for bugs. Thats all I can think of that would be causing holes. But pin sized.....would have to be a really small bug?

It looks great so far. give it a couple days and get another pic if there are more holes.:cool:

(Edit:Link to drug site removed. Please read the rules to this site. The link is in my signature line.)

CHECK OUT PICS!!!!OUR BABY IS IN TROUBLE:cry:. SOME WINIEWHOMPER PESTS OR SOMETHING MAKING IT SICK. DESCRIPTION: HAS TINY PIN-SIZED HOLES ON A LEAF. THIN LITTLE LAYER ON TOP OF IT THOUGH. MAKES IT LOOK TRANSPARENT. KNOW HOW TO FIX IT? ALSO. DOES IT LOOK HEALTHY FOR 2 WEEKS???? DESPERATE!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!:hubba:

our babyHOLES1.jpg

our baby HOLES2.jpg

our baby HOLES3.jpg

That looks like a bug was muching on your plant for a while. It might be wise to bring that baby inside? It is looking about the same as mine did at 2 weeks. just keep watching for bugs. I wouldn't treat it unless you see some though. Just my advice though:cool:

HAZEL+STALKS said:
it is indoors.........thats y it sucks

Check out your grow room, pot, soil, floor, walls ect......ect

You will find something! Make a list and knock them out one by one just by doing some detective work.:cool:

To me it looks like insect eggs, i personally would cut the leaf off, i know its drastic, but the plant will survive, its better than having the plant become feed for something that will **** the life out of it, my oppinion only.

Hippy

no we havent seen any bugs, but we have more pics posted on another thread, the "coffee table" forum. u can see them much better there.

there haven't been any new holes since we noticed it last night. so were going to wait. by tha way, anyone might have an idea of wat strain it might be??? indica/ sativa???

Two young to really tell. If I was guessing I would say Indica. Only becouse it looks just like mine did at that age, but this is my first grow so I don't know what Sativa looks like at 2 weeks.:cool:

hey check and see if there are any little black bugs i read some where before of some one having black bugs on there plant and it was eating little holes in the leaves where that plant is so small they will hide in the soil or under the leaves get a magnifying glass and look close real close and dont check just one time keep checking through out the day good luck peace

DO NOT CUT OFF ANY LEAVES. Go to walmart and get a vegetable and fruit insect killer. It will be mild enough to not do harm to you or your plant.

got mine at homedepot if u have one where u are only five buck a bottle and there is also other stuff u can get there good luck peace

thats what i use, i might be outdoors but im pretty sure this stuff will work no matter what. not gonna be able to find at walmart or meijer though. gonna have to a nursery or garden shop.

good luck

Fire it up

KT

Latest posts

Back