Accidentally Created Feminised Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, how did I miss this? Pretty laughable till Jman had to go and ruin it with those pesky things called FACTS. Damn you Jman.....:D

i am with hamster cant belived i missed this we have been talking about this very thing over in the breeding section. the crasy horse has came lol.... just messing

Hey bro if you are happy with the results then more power to ya, ya gotta love this plant!! An interesting thread, I love hearing about the weird and wonderful experiments we all have going on.... Keep it green man

Now on my 3rd batch of Royal Queen Seedbanks White Widow X Barneys Farm Blue Cheese ,9 plants a time , 2 weeks in From Seed.......All Female!!!! :)

just wait a couple weeks...

Briza say's, " im not a distributor or professional breeder i just started growing a plant or 2 and i just enjoy the gardening" So, you have alot of experience growing, huh? Well, you are in over your head and are just the sort of source who is ruining viable strains with hermie's who produce hermie's. Just stop it!

Bruza said:
Hi guys , a while ago i pulled off a crop or 36 cuttings , 18 blue cheese and 18 white widow , i had a hermaphrodite appear and DIDNT get him out in time and ended up with 36 pollenated plants!!

Hello Bruza,

So you cut 36 clones to which one of them was from a male plant so you could make your own seeds obviously . {this is what you have stated bro} "you DIDNT get him out"

Ok now the funny part comes into it.
The father that you obviously cut from was where ?

I'm curious brother why would anyone put a male clone in a room full of female clones ?
That'd be like throwing me into a room full of lesbians:banana:

If the male supposedly pollenated via nanner
The flowers would open before the nanner even grew and pollenate your
other clones anyway

Are you a breeder ?:huh:

What a funky name : Blue White Cheese widow by BRUZA free samples :rofl:

Cheers THC :cool:

Latest posts

Back