Addicting forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead4life

Weed Over Seed
Reaction score
Hello again i just joint this forum like a week or so and i spend so far everyday on here for i dont know how many hours. how many of you long on here and how offten? lets see is this addicting or just me

Hello Pothead4life :)

As I stumble bleary eyed from my slumber, I eventually manage my morning wash etc and visit the little boys room, then its make a coffee and turn my comp on.
Whilst I drink my coffee I read the latest news on the net, then load a few work pages up then log into this forum to pick up where I left off yesterday, reverse the order when its time for bed :rofl:

I work online so I'm logged in all day and must pop backwards and forwards 20 times a day.

Dang my work, it gets in the way of me reading new posts :hairpull:

in a word.. YEP, It's addicting.... when I am home I am always logged in and catching up on posts or I will leave for a lil bit and come back to see more....

i enjoy visiting here...and welcome to the forrum my friend..have you got a grow on? Take care and be safe

it's a good thing i own the company...........or i'd have to firemyself for hanging out here wwwaaaayyyyy too much!!!!

knowledge is power and power is addictive.......i love this site !!!!!

pothead4life said:
good morning i just woke up and streight on MP lol i think is time for a blunt lets blaze one
ok,...i guess i'll roll aother one

Would you believe I have never tried a blunt?

Maybe someday.....sigh. :p

IMO, "blunts irritate the throat and are one of the worst ways(health wise) to smoke pot second to using a lead pipe..

SmokinMom said:
Would you believe I have never tried a blunt?

Maybe someday.....sigh. :p

Neither have I, just dont see the point the blunt seems way too big.

Usually my little metal pipe. I like that it has a little lid and I can keep it in my pocket without the weed falling out. Occassional joints too but those don't always fare well in my pocket. :p

yes i agree this place is very addicting,,,, 1st thing i do when i come out my room is get a drink a cigg then st8 in here and thats every morning and as long as hubby not on here then i have this pull up and my pogo

I smoke and grow good weed. I don't need to smoke a lot of it to get high. Blunts are for shake and people without good pot.

Latest posts

Back