Advance photperiod 1 hour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
What are the possible ramifications of advancing my 12/12 photoperiod from 7:30 am/pm to 6:30 am/pm? Will the extra hour of light make it hermie?

Nah, one hour on one day will not hurt ya.....If it makes ya feel better though... move it 30 mins over 2 days.

an extra hr wont c ause it to turn hermie unless your stressing it by switching all the time ,,,but why the extra hr of light :confused:

UKgirl420 said:
an extra hr wont c ause it to turn hermie unless your stressing it by switching all the time ,,,but why the extra hr of light :confused:

switching because I didn't really think of my own schedule when I started them at 7:30....6:30 fits my schedule a lot better.

Thanks

UKgirl420 said:
could you not just use a timer ?

I have a timer, but in the AM when I get up to go to work, the lights have not started yet...I need to get into the closet for clothes then and don't want to risk letting too much light in too often...if I advance I won't have to worry about that.

ohh sorry ,,,:rofl: i misread what you said ,,,,i thought you wanted a 13 hrs dark ,,,not move it 1 hr and keep on 12/12 ,,,,

in that case yes she will be fine

:peace: :48: :peace: :48:

I have a timer, but in the AM when I get up to go to work, the lights have not started yet...I need to get into the closet for clothes then and don't want to risk letting too much light in too often...if I advance I won't have to worry about that.

Wouldn't having your clothes in the same closet as your grow leave your clothes with a distinct smell???:rofl:

I would shut it off a hour earlier, just so that I would keep the 12 hours of darkness

I switch mine like that from 5pm to 8pm just cause power is cheaper after 7 pm and everything is all good with the girls.

Latest posts

Back