advice hydro guys!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillysara

Reaction score
hey guys these seedlings are 11 days old,they are growing slow compar'n to soil grows i had..ive looked at other grows and the seedlings look alot bigger..im feed'n them just water,temps are fine..they say leave em in the propogater for two weeks..is that true..would the improve if i transplant tuesday 26th..i new to all this hydro..

SDC10571.JPG

SDC10572.JPG

SDC10573.JPG

SDC10575.JPG

SDC10578.JPG

SDC10582.JPG

theres a lack of light and the dome isn't helping either atm, i'd ditch the dome also theres some problems on your leafs, the photos are blurry so i can't be certain if they are burns or deficiencies.

hows your new meter going so far, have you feed these little ones yet and if so what was the ec according the your ec meter.

What do you use for light? they look like they need more.

they are under 250 hps..shud i dump the dome? the humidity will drop to 40% if i do ,it was 75% with the dome on i thaught it was supposed to be on for 2 weeks..i was told by another person to leave it on for 2 weeks:confused2:
my camera is not the best:eek:

SDC10584.JPG

SDC10585.JPG

SDC10588.JPG

SDC10590.JPG

SDC10591.JPG

SDC10592.JPG

im feed'n them just water,
They'll survive with just water for a while, but if you're doing hydro you might as well start feeding them. I recommend adding 200 - 300 ppm of your nutrient solution to the watering, this is the amount I've had success with on sprouts around same size as yours, I think you'll see a growth spurt.

I've heard of others say their sprouts can handle 800ppm from the get go, but I've never tried that much myself. It's sort of a guessing game. Increase the ppm slowly as the plant grows.

shud i dump the dome?
I would dump the dome. In the latest pics, it looks like the plants are 'sweating', this is a sign they're trying to dry themselves out.

Goodluck :)

Hope those blinds are glow proof :p

yeah they are cvrd up lol thank god..i took the dome off and the temps are hope i just feed em there and added some root juice qauter strenght..i hope they'll improve over nite now that the dome is off...here is some pics ..let me know how im doing or what ic an do!! thanks

SDC10611.JPG

SDC10615.JPG

SDC10624.JPG

sillysara said:
yeah they are cvrd up lol thank god..i took the dome off and the temps are hope i just feed em there and added some root juice qauter strenght..i hope they'll improve over nite now that the dome is off...here is some pics ..let me know how im doing or what ic an do!! thanks

Getting that dome off was a good idea,and 1/4 strenght veg nutes are what they need.
Also how close do you have your 250w ?

did you pre soak your rockwool in PH'd water? your feeding PH'd water right? You need to have them pretty warm as well and also use a rooting hormone. It helps tremendously. i don't use a dome...i just mist them whenever i think about it with plain ol ph'd agua.

those plants look WAY to young for nutes to me IMHO. i try not to feed any nutes until second week of veg or until plant has enough vegetation to deem necessary. those look like sprouts to me.

;) Looks good

Latest posts

Back