Air purifying light bulb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to agree with Dank here there is something fishy about these lights.. they don't even tell you how they work (the science or explanation behind it) I'm not going to knock it because i have never tried it before.. but i would be reluctant to buy this product

BizzyHigh said:
I'm going to have to agree with Dank here there is something fishy about these lights.. they don't even tell you how they work (the science or explanation behind it) I'm not going to knock it because i have never tried it before.. but i would be reluctant to buy this product

the science is right there on the first page....

How it works
In short, the titanium dioxide coating on fresh2Ti creates a photocatalytic reaction when exposed to the fluorescent light produced by the bulb. This reaction releases electrons, or negatively charged particles. At the same time, a positively charged hole is formed in its place. This combination of negative and positive creates a very strong oxidizer called the hydroxide radical. Odors that come into contact with the positively charged holes are broken down by these oxidizers into odorless compounds.

im not saying it works but there is what u asked for =P

does it say how much air it can purify or how much odor it can clean .. like w/ canfilters

also, these light bulbs are designed for odor specifically, its going to have such a battle fighting off everything, and then on top of that, the smell of some skunky *** plant? plz, then you got the problem with, is that only a 13watt replacement or what? they come in 42watts i.e. 150w equivelent?

Latest posts

Back