Ak-47 day 56

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check this lil lady out she's almost there, Judging by the trics I have half amber and half cloudy. I think I'm going to pull her on day 60

day 56 014.jpg

Patience bro, That plant won't be ready for another month, at least. She is a beauty though...

Very pretty lil lady, but from the looks of it it does have quite a while left, I know how hard it is to wait, bit give it at least another couple weeks, you'll be happy that you did, provided no one steals it between then and now.....
Excellent job, Sarge, you can be very proud of what you've done there.

awesome bro nice plant i would have to agree with every one looks like u could wait awhile longer but when u do you gonna post some pics of the buds after you chop her will be looking forward to it peace

VERY VERY nice i have to say , it also looks to me like another 2 weeks or so , patience is a virtue ... beautiful plant though:D :D :D :D

O.K so I took everybody's advice :) and thank you I waited till day 70 when all the tricromes were all amber and all the hairs were red. Check it out here it is my first harvest of the year.

day 70 088.jpg

damn again good job, man i miss growing cant wait till i move so i can start back up

1nc again VERY VERY nice :hubba: time too burn one now:48: :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back