ak question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDN_BUD

Reaction score
how long should i veg my plant for? i have a ak plant thats 8 weeks into veg and smelling great lol. its not showing its sex yet. should i start 12/12 now? the plant isnt tall its 8inches and has grown into 3 main stalks insted of one. also the leaves are sprouting kinda yellow but turning green as they grow it that normal for ak? what kinda nutes from home depot should i use other then M.G.

another thing is i have a rabbit and i was wonder if i should use his **** for some fert. i was thinking of just dropping 20-30 **** pelets in the soil. or willi need more then that?

Hey there,
If you want to use the rabbits droppings for fert you need to dry them first. Introducing them wet WILL lead to a white, hairy mold, nasty. Dry it, powder it, brew a compost tea. 1 part powdered rabbit scat to 4 parts water, let sit for 12 to 24 hours. Use as water/feed.
You can put a plant into flower cycle after six weeks usually. Count on it growing another foot and a half to 2 feet while flowering. Of course the longer you veg the bigger the buds may turn out to be. A three brancher could promise loads of buds if it turns out to be female. We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya!
Grow on and be safe.:)

What The Hell. Your Plant Is 2 Months Old And Only 8" Tall. Did U Have Some Issues With Her?

I'd veg it out until its 12-18 inches and yea..8 inches at 2 months is horrible.i'd give it some superthrive ($10 for a little bottle at home depot) start at 1/4-1/2 strength.and if that doesnt get that baby growin,you might need more light....i dont know,if u ask me,that plant sould be twice that size.
also be prepared for that plant to stank,ak reaks (in a good way) good luck bud

Latest posts

Back