alternative nutes for flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
I am a few weeks into flwring and i was wondering if there are any nutes i can give my gal if i cant afford fox farm? right now i have some m/g in water solution but i havent used it yet. any ideas? i have been giving her molasses water since i started flwring.

thx

ok... hold off on the molassis, there... if you put too much into the soil you'll make it toxic. you want to be using it during trich formation - that's when you want to saturate the soil with carbs. just go to a hydroponics store or a nursury and get yourself some hydroponic nutes. super cheap.

just ask someone that works there to recommend something to you for growing vegetables hydroponically in a greenhouse.

$22/gal grow, $25/gal flower mine was

it has for me for many, many years.... ya see... I just don't need that "booster" mix you usually have to add to each of these grow or flower nutes as you would have if growing in hydro... cuz none of the soil "goodies" would be present if growing in hydro, but they ARE there... cuz of the soil, so I only use the food supplement... and some little goodies all during the grow ;) -I've always told :p

im using lilly miller Vita Bloom Granulated ferts i picked up for like 10 bucks , there 0-10-10 perfect for flowering and granulated ferts you just throw over the top of your soil ( quite a bit for MJ ) then give her a real good watering has worked great for me so far!

Ganja_Greg said:
im using lilly miller Vita Bloom Granulated ferts i picked up for like 10 bucks , there 0-10-10 perfect for flowering and granulated ferts you just throw over the top of your soil ( quite a bit for MJ ) then give her a real good watering has worked great for me so far!

Imo, I would stay away from the granulated nutes unless its organic. And they should be mixed in with soil and not put on top. I would use a hydroponic 2 part liquid bloom fert. You can find them really cheap. But I noticed when I used the more expensive name brands, my plants stay healthier. I use DNF brand nutes.

hmm crazy horse.. thousands of ppl use granulated ferts because there cheaper then liquid fert.. and to be honest granulated ferts should be mixed into your soil which i did if you check my grow journal. just on about 30 different websites ive read about granulated ferts say that they can be fed to a rose or flower type plant like MJ anything that has blooms rly by puting a good 2 cm layer of them across the top of the soil around the stock then give a good watering and your good.. my buds have trippled in size in like 2 days soo i belive them to be working!

and 0-10-10 aint gonna burn anything soo you shouldnt have to worry bout having to much chemicals in your soil.

pretty much how granulated ferts work is once they disolve in the water they turn into a liquid or become part of the water rather sometimes turning a rust color.. after a full dose and 2 -3 waterings almost all of the fert will be gone and soil just looks like it did after you added the ferts.. so no rock build up =)

theres alot of shitty granulated ferts and liquid ferts out there just use whatever you want man and see what works ppl are always gonna tell you that there way is better and to spend as much money as possible but not everyone likes to grow like that and has to work with what they have =) good luck man hope you figure it out

Latest posts

Back