American Idol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate the show, I hate the songs people sing when they clearly should be singing something else. Adam Lambert will win imo, and he sang a Aerosmith song that fit him pretty good. That stupid u2 song just blows, as does any U2 concert, weak as hell. I believe I have found the perfect song for Adam to sing, which would win it all if the dude could sing it properly. XXXXX//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCwxebLrRc

Well kids tonites the final show, who do you pick to win? I think Adam Lambert will be the next A.Idol...take care..

Well Kris won I was wrong..lol.. but they both were great talents. Wow a hundred million votes who would have thought that many people watch...take care...

My fiancè just made me sit through that season finally. I was a big black eyed peas fan a while back and fergie is smoking hot. The only time I ever really like watching the show is during the tryouts ( I laugh at the idiots who think they can sing). And the last show, just to see what american fad doesnt make it again.

Latest posts

Back