Anarchist_UK's first grow - guerrila grow 2XWhite Widow 1X(HazeXSkunk#1)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anarchist_UK

Don't conform to society
Reaction score
Ok my first grow :D

i've started out by germing 2 white rhino and 1 hazeXskunk #1 in 2 bottles of water, when they pop i'll take then to thier location, plant and tie them down (any tips on LSTing in the ground? i thought of making a u-ring of metal wire ramming it in the ground and using zipties to tie the plant to it)

Pics tommorow when my camera is charged ;)

Wish me luck :ignore:

Sounds good man...all except the zip-ties...but they'd prolly be fine as long as ya don't tighten them too much, but might have to change them often...Right now i'm using a stake drove in the ground w/ shapeable plastic wire...i'm not sure what it's for, like electrical small copper wire w/ thick outter rubber...But you could probably use nylon rope , or something like that...If you're growing even remotely close to the wilderness with any critters around, i would let them go for maybe 2 weeks at least before taking to the location...The more mature, the better chances of their survival...Baby them, until you think they're ready...So ya plannin on popping anymore in the near future or not??? But best of look to ya :D Keep us updated ...

tn_toker420 said:
Sounds good man...all except the zip-ties...but they'd prolly be fine as long as ya don't tighten them too much, but might have to change them often...Right now i'm using a stake drove in the ground w/ shapeable plastic wire...i'm not sure what it's for, like electrical small copper wire w/ thick outter rubber...But you could probably use nylon rope , or something like that...If you're growing even remotely close to the wilderness with any critters around, i would let them go for maybe 2 weeks at least before taking to the location...The more mature, the better chances of their survival...Baby them, until you think they're ready...So ya plannin on popping anymore in the near future or not??? But best of look to ya :D Keep us updated ...
i suppose i could use string

and yeah, i'm just seeing how these go ,then i'll fin another location and pop some more :D

i'll be updating this thread regulary :hubba:

I've been wondering if just regular cotton string would be ok, with it raining on it and all...I'm afraid of mold , but i'm not sure if that would cause mold or not...b/c i've got a roll of crochet string i got and didn't even think about that...But i gotta get mine tied down more, nothing's worse than havin' your babies spotted, and then stolen ...

tn_toker420 said:
I've been wondering if just regular cotton string would be ok, with it raining on it and all...I'm afraid of mold , but i'm not sure if that would cause mold or not...b/c i've got a roll of crochet string i got and didn't even think about that...But i gotta get mine tied down more, nothing's worse than havin' your babies spotted, and then stolen ...
no rain here whatso ever...

:doh:Sorry I dont know anything about outdoor growing, hell I haven't grown anything but have not even read anything on outdoor. Good luck and I look forward for pics and updates.

its good to see yet another HAZE/SKUNK#1 grow i realy want to see the end results before i pop any of them i just dont have the patience for a mostly sativa plant but if the end results justify the flowering time then i'll grow em;)

Sorry about the delay guys, had a lot to do yesterday but here they come :D

my 2 white rhinos have poped a tap root :holysheep: still waiting for the HXS1

Pics 1/2 - White Rhino
Pics 3/4 - HXS1

10-8-08 WR.png

10-8-08 WR(2).png

10-8-08 HXS#1.png

10-8-08 HXS#1(2).png

hi ana uk you have less than any chance of a seedlin surviving outdoors in the u.k..

you would be better to veg for at least a month to get some sort of a thing that resembles a plant.

if you can imagine a slug seeing your seedling and saying to itself YUM YUM IN MY TUM one bite and your plant is a goner.

so as im planting 2 x critical mass and 1 x power plant outdoors in a hour or so ill post pics to show ya how its done.

lol

pkj

parkingjoe said:
hi ana uk you have less than any chance of a seedlin surviving outdoors in the u.k..

you would be better to veg for at least a month to get some sort of a thing that resembles a plant.

if you can imagine a slug seeing your seedling and saying to itself YUM YUM IN MY TUM one bite and your plant is a goner.

so as im planting 2 x critical mass and 1 x power plant outdoors in a hour or so ill post pics to show ya how its done.

lol

pkj
despite my name, i don't live in the UK

i live in a hot climate

peace

my reply doesnt change/alter though seedlings are 1 poxey little stem that one bite from a bug and its potentially history.

its your choice after all but the chance of a stronger/thicker stemmed plant being as susceptible to bugs is better.

pkj

Even though you have optimal conditions UK, pests are prollems even if you don't know it...I would highly suggest what ParkingJoe said, let them veg for at least 2 weeks, a month ...Just big enough to where they won't seem like such a quick meal to the buggers...

if you cant get them skunkx haze seeds to germ in that glass,try the paper towel in a ziplock bag on a heat source teq,ive heard many people had problems germinating them.i got 3 of my 5 to germ,theyre now all three 24 inch females.growing beautifully.

Only problem is that i can't veg them indoors, if i surround them with pesticide would that work?

If i don't see any tap roots coming from the HXS in a day or 2 i will, thanks

When should i plant the seedlings? come say as soon as the tap root comes out, others say later?

peace

hi ana uk if you can pop the seeds im sure you can manage to veg them until they are say 4"-6" tall indoors then youd be able to transplant outdoors with a better chance of success.

if you surround seedlings with pesticide it will probably have a bad effect on the seedlings as they uptake nutes/water etc and may uptake something not nice to them.

plant seedlings as soon as tap root appears.

if you look at my diary sensi star thread you can see how slow seds take before they are ready for the real world.

i planted seeds about 3 weeks ago and imho they would not survive outdoors due to the skinnyness of the stalk/stems.

veg some then plant outdoors.

ive just planted 2 x 3ft plants outdoors and im not sure they will survive and their stems are 10mm diameter thick and about 2 months old plants.

pkj

only problem with that is that my roommate isn't very "tolerant" so i don't think he'd like to find plants in the flat...

and if i could hide them in a closet or something, i have no lights and don't really want to have a set up to veg to 4-6" :confused2:

Anarchist_UK said:
despite my name, i don't live in the UK

i live in a hot climate

peace

I think UK is trying to throw off LEO;) I get it UK Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge, know what you mean ;);). he says hot and we think like So Cal or Africa. and he is really sitting in Scotland or England :hubba::hubba: I wont tell anyone UK I promise :D:D

Elven said:
I think UK is trying to throw off LEO;) I get it UK Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge, know what you mean ;);). he says hot and we think like So Cal or Africa. and he is really sitting in Scotland or England :hubba::hubba: I wont tell anyone UK I promise :D:D
no,no really lol

i used to live in the UK and i've had this name for years, and when i moved i didn't change it, hasn't got the same ring to it :hubba:

peace

i still need imput on my dilema, i can't veg indoors (no light) and i'm to paranoid to plant on my balcony

Well crap, that's what i was gonna suggest UK...Leave 'em on the balcony, or on the steps...Somewhere around your flat there's not a lot of foot traffic...Maybe you could throw them in w/ some other plants on the balcony to blend in, unless you're flatmate knows exactly what it is...But just tell him you're taking up gardening as a hobby, go get a few tomatoe plants and just mix them in...That's my best idea at the moment , check back and let us know you're decision...But i really would hate to hear about those babies getting ravaged by mother nature...

tn_toker420 said:
Well crap, that's what i was gonna suggest UK...Leave 'em on the balcony, or on the steps...Somewhere around your flat there's not a lot of foot traffic...Maybe you could throw them in w/ some other plants on the balcony to blend in, unless you're flatmate knows exactly what it is...But just tell him you're taking up gardening as a hobby, go get a few tomatoe plants and just mix them in...That's my best idea at the moment , check back and let us know you're decision...But i really would hate to hear about those babies getting ravaged by mother nature...
i know :eek: i may just have to plant them if i spray pesticide around a large berth

i'm pretty sure there are no animals to attack them, it's not like a forest or anything

i'll see, keep you updated i'm gonna just go ahead and plant my WR (my HXS hasen't germed yet)

peace

Latest posts

Back