Anarchist_UK's first grow - guerrila grow 2XWhite Widow 1X(HazeXSkunk#1)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tn_toker420 said:
Ya ever tried using the paper towel method??? I'm not a big fan of it, but i usually have some back-up seedlings germin' in a wet papper towel on a foam/plastic plate just in case...They tend to stretch in my experience, but i'd give it a go if nothin else works ...hmmm, man i really hope those beans turn out good for ya...Especially the White Rhino , The HS too...I love the idea of the freebies, but it's a bummer if they're no good ya know...I'm sure you'll get a good germ rate tho , surely w/ nirvana ...They've got a great rep on here...
i thought about it, but i decided to go with the in water method, i still have seed reserves so i can learn from my mistakes at least

I went and checked on them yesterday, and i heard a few people having a picnic there :eek:

so i'm going to have to re-locate i think...

Bummer about the picnic :eek: I hope you find a nice place to grow.

Thought i'd drop by...Hope things are working to your advantage UK...Keep those babies watered good after ya get 'em where ya want 'em...Here's some GREEN MOJO for the babies...

Latest posts

Back